Fighting Festival

Your Pov

Flashback

We all walked down a long hall to meet with the grandmaster for our monthly meeting, chatting about all sorts of things. "Does anyone feel like a drink after this?" Meliodas asked. Not surprised he's the one who suggests this. "I will!" Ban and I say at the same time.
"Jinx, fool!" I laugh.
"That's not fair?" Ban whines.
"Hey! You're not allowed to speak!" I shout.
"Can you guys be quiet!" Diane says and we both shut up. We finally reach the door and as we opened the door, my heart sank and we all stood in silence as the sight of him dawned on all of us. The smell caused us to scrunch our faces in disgust, there he lay pierced onto the wall with no remorse. Our grandmaster... I felt my heart ache as I looked at the others. "Who would do this?" I barely get the words to come out of my mouth. "What is going on?" King said.
A bang came from the door. " You disgusting traitors. How could you do this?" A voice came out. "By the order of the holy knights, you are under arrest!"
"Surrender, right now! We are not afraid to hurt you!" Another voice shouted.
We all stood in disbelief.
"Who do those holy knights think they are? We could easily destroy them."
"Is that really the problem right now?" King sighs.
"I can't believe this! We've been framed!" Diane shrieks.
"That seems to be the case... What do we do?" I look at everyone and eventually lock eyes with Meliodas, who just stares at me with an unreadable expression.
I sigh. "What if we go into hiding?" Everyone looks at me with different facial expressions.
"I don't want to! I don't want to ever leave you guys!" Diane shouts.
"Y/n's right, what else can we do?" King sniffles. We all look at Meliodas to give us an answer, who then finally speaks. "Let's hide."
"What! Meliodas!!"
"Captain.."
"Listen to me, there is nothing else we can do right now. I swear we will all meet each other, even if I have to find you guys all by myself." Meliodas replied. He really knows how to make us feel better.
I smile. "Me too! You guys better not forget about me!"
"You better not forget about me!" Diane hugs me.
Everyone said their farewells and left until it we were the only two left.
"Y/n," Meliodas says warmly. "I'll come back for you, no matter what."
"I'm looking forward to it, until then," I reply.
The sun sets leaving a gorgeous glow peaking into the room shining on both of us.
"Forget about me and you're dead." He spoke.
"Never." I smile.
"Good." He grins and leaves me in the room by myself.
"I guess, I'm on my own now."

------
Background Info!

As you ran away, you sought refuge in a town, where you would make money from being a bartender and other jobs.

You then made a friend called Titania, who had green hair with purple eyes and pointed
You made a friend called Titania (who was an elf) she had green short hair with purple eyes and pointed ears.
She had a very fierce personality but
(you can change her appearance if she's like Y/n) She would wear a green hooded cloak and a white dress with slip-on shoes she had a sword like Helbram's. She was also very good at hand to hand combat, unlike a certain Fairy King.

Your POV

After a long day of bartending, I lay down in my room. I heard from some of the customers today, that there was rumours about the sins getting back together. I wonder if it's true, I guess my bartending days are over. Though it would be fun meeting everyone, it's been too long.
Titiana was next door, maybe she has heard something about this.
I knock on her door. "It's me, can I come in?"
"Y/n! Come in!"
I enter and see her lying on her bed. "You were tired too?"
"I was! But now that your here, I feel very energetic." She giggles.
I smile. " I wanted to ask you about something!"
"Of course, what's up?"
"So, I was wondering if you've heard anything about the Seven Deadly Sins?"
"Ahh, yeah! There's been a lot of talk about them recently. "Apparently, they are meeting at some fighting festival, for a scared weapon!"
"Really?"
"Why do you ask?" She asks:
"Don't tell me...You have a crush on one of the sins!"
"Seriously?" How did she reach that conclusion.
"You don't have to be embarrassed, I heard all of them are extremely good looking!"

Rumours were going around that all the sins were getting back together, I wonder why? I guess no more days of relaxation for me, at least my promise to Diane didn't go to waste otherwise I would have got my ass kicked. I guess it would be nice to see everyone again, especially Diane and Merlin, I do miss them. I also heard that they have somehow brainwashed a princess? What an absurd rumour, bet it was Ban. He's a sneaky bastard!

Titania and I had heard about the new fighting festival in Vaizel and that there was a 100 gold coin reward, we were getting a bit skint lately so this was the perfect opportunity for us!

I wore a cloak to hide my identity just in case people would figure out who I was, Titiania would wear what she would normally. I entered my name as Marceline, my height and my weight (you don't have to say) and so did Titiania.

I looked at all our opponents who we standing in the ring and they all seemed extremely easy to defeat. "This should be a piece of cake!" I tell Titiana, and she nods in agreement. "But what about those 4 people, they all seem to have good mana." She stares at them. "Don't worry, they still look easy to defeat." I smugly announce.
"How cocky, but if you say so." She replies. I stare at the 3 people, who seem to be Ban, Meliodas and King. These people are from the almighty Eight Deadly Sins, they didn't even bother to hide their identity!
A host called Lovehelm appeared, he's got a lot of mana to him as well, how suspicious. "3, 2, 1, GO!" Lovehelm shouting commencing the fight, many people rushed towards us. How pathetic as I singlehandedly chuck all of them out of the arena. "See, easy!" I told Titiana to which she sighed. "Don't sigh at me! All you're doing is standing there." "Since you're so strong you can easily take them on, right?" She refuted. I stomp towards her angrily, but then the host announced that the remaining fighters would go against each other. "Finally," Titiana said.
"Hey! You're not escaping this time." I shouted at her and she just chuckled in response.