Hendrickson and Meliodas - p/2

So i have just hit 1k reads and I'm so thankful.
Thank you so much and have a brilliant day :)
____________________________________

Meliodas's Pov

The castle had just suddenly collapsed, I grabbed Y/n and Elizabeth I swung them both over my shoulder, then I put them down somewhere safe. "Are you both alright?"
"Holy shit, I didn't expect that. I really am out of shape." Y/n sighs. "Thank you, though but don't take this as me forgiving you."
"I know, what about you Elizabeth?" I turn to her which she's smiling brightly at the both of us. "Elizabeth?" Y/n asks as she goes helps her up.
"I'm alright, thank you Sir Meliodas and Lady Y/n!" "But what in the world happened just now?" 
"I have no idea, probably the works of a Holy Knight." Y/n says as Gil approaches us while holding Margaret. "How adorable." She smiles at them, does she like that type of things? Should I do that? "What's that supposed to mean, Y/n!" Gil said flustered.
"Nothing~." She teased.

Timeskip

"So you're alive, Hendrickson." I stated. "You don't seem to surprised." He replied back, evil bastards like you, are always persistent. "You were supposed to be dead?" She questioned. "My bad, I forgot." I looked her and shrugged, I sense demon blood from him, what in the world happened here? "He has demon blood in his veins, he's a monster!" Everyone was whispering, that's a bit mean..

" I sense demon powers coming from him, what evil doing did he do?" Everyone was murmuring about the demon marks on him. "He has demon blood in him? Did I miss something important?" Y/n questioned.
"Don't worry, I am just as confused as you are." I said. How? How is this happening..
"What an incredible boon!" He replied " When one is compatible with demon blood, it supercharges them physically and amplifies their magical powers!" "I am so powerful that you, Meliodas, can never defeat me! The research, the experimentation was worth so clearly worth it!"
"Now, hand over them." "Y/n, come back to your real friends, real family..Not these worthless creatures!" "Come with me to revive the demon clan!"
"Shut up, just shut up already." Y/n drew her sword out. You are so pathetic, what do you gain from reviving the demon clan?" "Absolutely nothing, I have no idea how they manipulated you into doing this but you have to stop. "Nothing good ever comes out of them! Please, Hendrickson.."
"You are making a bad choice here, y/n." "What can Meliodas do for you that the demon clan can't?
"Everything! Meliodas is a thousand times better than those idiots!" "Don't you dare compare them to him!" She had this angry look on her face, I was in awe of her words.
My heart felt all warm inside, like I was finally complete. Those words left all the guilt I had building up for years just melt away. I sigh in relief and go towards her.
"Thank you, Y/n."
<the guilt that he had taken you away from your family + friends and everyone you loved.>
"Ah, Meliodas!" "Don't mention it, what did you really think I preferred them over you? Are you serious? God, you're so silly sometimes." She smiled warmly at me. I could also see her ears turned into bright red, how cute.

Time skip! <your pov>

Someone grabbed me, Margaret and Elizabeth. I turned around to see the mage from before, the one who stole my power.
"Well done, Vivian." Hendrickson praised.
"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth shouted.
"Gilthunder!" Margaret screamed. Jeez, I can't move at all. So much fo staying useful. I cant even help them, how useless am I? No! Cheer up Y/n, it's not our fault that our powers got stolen. "Curse you, Vivian!" Gil cursed. What amazing love, look at the way they are looking at each other. "Gil, you belong to me and only me!" "No one can ever stay in the way of our true love, not even this bitch!" This is Merlin's apprentice? How did she survive...
"Hey watch out! Incoming!" I shout to warn both of them but I was too late. Hendrickson had pierced Meliodas and Gil. "Gil, no!" Margaret and Vivian shouted.
"Meliodas, Gil?" I shouted. Will Gil be alright, we have to help him.
"Sir Meliodas!"  Elizabeth ran off to him. "Oh no, are you okay? Meliodas."

"This wasn't part of the deal, Hendrickson!" You son of a bitch!" Vivian screamed.
"Oh yes, it was." He replied. "Reduced to a corpse, he'll never run away from you again." Hendrickson had created a purple flame in his palm. "I'm going to make sure, I finish you both off."