Meeting the Sins

Meliodas  Pov

Marceline and Taizoo.
Griamore and Matrona
Titiania and Howzer
Old Fart and Cain
Meliodaf and Baaan
Lovehelm listed who we would be fighting.

I looked to the source of the mana which was consuming everyone else, my dear Y/n we finally meet again! I flash a smile at her to which she ignores, breaking my heart here, I could see her sigh as our "names" were being called out. I wonder what she's thinking about, I felt comfortable and relaxed knowing that she was here safe and sound. I mean I know it's her but you never know. "Looks like she's here as well," Ban teased while slapping my back, she was with another person, who the hell is that? A fairy?

It was time for the first battle to start, Lovehelm announced that Matrona and Griamore would be fighting, the host told Matrona to remove her cloak so that she wasn't hiding any weapons. She took it off revealing my tavern uniform. "Hey! That's my tavern uniform!" I yelled angrily. "You can't just steal my uniform!" The thief also took her hat off and threw it in the air revealing Diane?! "How did she get this small?!" King said while nose bleeding, heh young love. Diane ran up to Griamore and punched him several times, he mumbled something and created a weird purple bubble around him and it kept growing. It eventually kept pushing Diane closer and closer to the edge, to the point where she was right on the tip of the edge. She did a flurry of punches and eventually broke it, she ran up to him and punched him making him fly far from the arena.

She walked up to us saying "I was hoping I could stay secret much longer!" We all went inside to talk about it. "We were searching for ingredients until Elizabeth screamed and
ran over to her there was a big mushroom and when I hit it pink smoke came out and the next thing we know we shrunk," Diane said.

Your Pov

Lovehelm finally announced who we would be fighting, as soon as I heard the names the 3 of them put, I was completely astonished. I forgot how dumb these guys are, Titiania faced me. "Your opponent looks easy, doesn't look like he has an inch of mana on him."
"Lucky me, then!" "You're going to fight a Holy Knight, aren't you excited!"
"Not really, he doesn't look that strong." She replied. This woman amazes me every time. "Look who's the cocky one."
"Those guys are looking at you, ya know them?" She looks towards Ban, King and Meliodas, she's good at changing conversations.
" I guess you could say that." She looks at me dumbfounded and I just grin at her.

Timeskip(your fight)

I was called into the fight as well as the muscly man called Taizoo? Lovehelm shouted, "Please take your cloak off to make sure you aren't hiding any weapons!" I hesitated for a bit but then I took my cloak off and smirked as Titiania shouted "Come on  Y- Marceline! " "Beat that losers ass!" I saw Meliodas, Ban, King and Diane shocked and confused then they starting cheering loud drawing a lot of attention to them, idiots...
I turned to  Taizoo because he was running at me and I kicked him in the stomach which made him fly far away.

I walk up to the Sins who were amongst the crown. "Hey, guys!" I call out to them, which too they all wave at me. "Y/n!" Diane gave me a bone-crushing hug, "Can't b-breath, Di-ane." "Oh! Sorry! I was just very excited to see you again." She replied.
"Me too."I smiled. "Told you, we would meet again!" "Ban, King, Meliodas." I greet them. "Y/n, surprised you haven't died yet." Ban teased but also hugged me.
"Always knew you were a big softie Ban." I smile and also hug him back, I hear a loud slap. "What was that for, Captain?" Ban yelling letting go of me abruptly.
"No reason." He smiled coldly at him, he finally turned to me.
"Y/n!" He hugged me purposefully putting his head in my breasts, to which I push him off. "Never change, do you?" I flick his head.
"Ow, you are so mean, N/n!" He pretends to be wounded by my measly flick, I smile and ruffle his hair. "Sorry, Meli." To which I could see the faint of red on his cheeks, I turn to King. "Not going to give me a hug?"
"Never, I think you've had enough." He scoffs, I pout pretending to be sad.
"Who's that?"A voice appeared in Diane's breasts and pointed to me.
"What the hell?" I sigh, in confusion. "Of all places?"
"There's no other better place!" Meliodas said.
"Shut up, you," I reply.
"It's time for you to introduce yourself, Y/n!" Diane said. Who is this girl?
"Right, I'm Y/n." "I'm the Eighth Sin, the Phoenix of Destruction." "I'm the best and strong Sin." They all scoff hearing this. "Are you really the best one?" The girl asks fascinated. "Of course!" I grin.