The Perfect Night

Start from the beginning

“Where in the world are we..” I asked.

“We, my dear, are in an abandoned parking lot”

“Oh really!?” I replied laughing. “Well what are we doing here?”

“Follow me!” He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to a chain linked fence. “I hope you can hop a fence.” He said, putting his other hand around the holes in the metal.

“Why are we hoping this?” I said, raising an eyebrow and looking at the top of the fence. It wasn’t too high but if I knew we would be spending out time climbing fences I would have worn something different.

“I want to show you something” He said, looking over at me. “If you need help climbing-“ I cut him off by grabbing onto the fence and hoisting myself up. I stuck my shoe into one of the fence holes, climbing higher before looking down at Harry.

“Coming?” I asked, smirking.

“Uh.. yeah, I’m coming.” He said, racing to climb up next to me. I just shook my head and laughed as I made my way higher, straddling the top when I finally made my way up. Harry did the same facing me.

“Didn’t know you could climb fences so well” He said.

“Guess there’s a lot you don’t know about me” I replied, smirking before I swung my leg over and jumped to the ground on the other side. A couple seconds later Harry landed beside me with a small thud.

“Now what?” I asked, facing him.

“Come with meee!” He said excitedly, dragging me through a little field of flowers. It was getting kind of dark and I had no idea where harry was taking me.

“Please don’t rape me” I whispered, jokingly.

“I heard that” He said.

“Good” I whispered in his ear, laughing.

“Okay close your eyes” He said. Before I could reply, Harry placed his big hands over my eyes, blocking my view. His hands were warm and I liked the feel of them. I placed my hands over his as we walked further.

“Please hurry up this is getting scary” I wined.

“Okay were here” He chuckled.

“Yay!” I squealed. I uncovered my eyes and Harry did the same.

What I saw was beautiful. Harry had taken me to the top of a giant hill, overlooking the city that was in the distance. You could make out the lights of the tower bridge and see the beauty of the city. MY=y eyes watered as I looked at the view. I was too stunned to speak. I didn’t notice I was crying until Harry brushed away a tear on my cheek.

“Why are you crying babe?” He asked, concern in his voice.

“It’s so beautiful.. no one has ever done something like this for me before” Harry grabbed my hand and grinned sheepishly.

“You like it?” He asked.

“I love it. It’s perfect Harry” I said, turning to give him a hug. He rubbed my back soothingly and we stayed in each other’s embrace for a couple minutes before we settled down and decided to talk.

We leaned against a tree, looking over at the city, Harrys hand still wrapped in mine.

“I know I only met you 4 days ago but I love spending time with you, Belle” Harry said.

My stomach did a flip and my heart swelled. “ I like spending time with you too” I said, smiling at him.

His thumb rubbed back and forth over my hand.

“You’re so beautiful Belle”

I looked down, closing my eyes.

“You don’t have to lie Harry.”

“I’m not lying…” Harry grabbed my chin, lifting my head up; his face was now much closer. “I’m not lying” He whispered again, leaning closer. He closed his eyes, his lips only inches apart. Just before I could feel Harrys lips on mine, his phone vibrated in his pocket, causing us to jump apart. I started laughing while Harry just quickly checked the message, blushing.

“That’s lou.. he needs me back. Big day tomorrow.” He said. “Sorry this couldn’t be longer”

“It was perfect Harry, I had a lovely time” I smiled as he got up and offered a hand out to me. I accepted it and he hoisted me up, leading me to the car hand in hand.

The car ride back was quiet; I was wrapped in my own thoughts of Tyler while Harry tapped his fingers to the radio. I almost kissed Harry… does that count as cheating? And why do I have such a hard time admitting I don’t like him more than a friend?

“What are you thinking about?” Harry asked, snapping me out of my trance.

“Just how sexy you are” I replied, smirking.

“Cheeky” he said.

When he pulled into my driveway I gave him a long hug and wished him a goodnight as I got out and ran to the front door before he could make any more moves. Harry waited until I was inside before driving off. I sighed and walked over to the kitchen where the flowers were still in the vase. I took the flowers, bringing them to my room and getting ready to go to bed. I took off my makeup, threw on some pajamas and checked my phone. Only one message from Tyler telling me to have a good time at work and he would text me tomorrow. I felt too guilty to answer so I just plugged my phone in and went to the bathroom to wash my face and clean my teeth. When that was all done, I hopped into bed falling asleep almost instantly with thoughts of Harry on my mind.