Ch. 2

Deku POV
We all sat there. Waiting for him to wake up. Recovery girl said he'd be ok. But the injuries were terrible. Kirishima was across from me looking at Todoroki to. Kirishima looked tired but I wouldn't want Kachan would kill me for asking him what's wrong. 'M-mmm...' We heard Todoroki groan. Everyone perked up. I looked at at him as he shifted his head. 'What the fuck...? Why am I here...?'  He whispered as he sat up. 'You tried using your powers at the same time and you blew up.' I said. He looked down at his hands. He looked ashamed. 'I see...sorry everyone...' He said. 'No! You are fine Todoroki! You were just trying to power up your quirk! I respect that as class rep!' Ida yelled as he put his arm up. Everyone smirked. Even Todoroki smiled a bit. 'Thank you class rep.' He replied. Everyone started checking on Todoroki which made me quiet annoyed. I sat there as he also looked uncomfortable with all the questions. As everyone left, I sat there looking at him. 'Your still thinking you let everyone down...aren't you...?' I asked. He looked at me. 'Why are you still here...?' He asked me as he was avoiding the question. I got annoyed and got up to lock the door. I then walked over to him. -If he won't talk...I'll make him talk...- I thought.

Todoroki POV
I looked at Midoriya as he locked the door and came over to me. '...?' He started climbing on the bed and got close enough to my face to where I could feel his breath against my face. 'You're avoiding my question Todo... and I don't like that...' he stated quietly. I looked at him, my eyes trailed down to his lips. He looked at mine. In that moment, everything went fast. His lips smashed onto mine. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. 'M-mah...' As we separated there was a string of saliva connected. He looked at me then went to my neck. He sucked on it until I felt a heavy mark on my neck. 'A-ah...'  I whispered as I couldn't hold it in. 'We can't do this here ...' I whispered. 'Then I'll find a way to do it later... good luck hiding though's Todo-Kun.

To be continued
Sorry for it being short XD