//Currently being rewritten//Chapter 1: The last hours of unchoosen

"Hey Seph , wake up !" I pull my bedsheet over my head and grouse : "No Drake, please. Just five more minutes!", "You know, you can't so get up, it's time for our aptitude tests." Just one reason more to stay in bed but I can't help but get up. I don't want to stay here, everyone expects me to become a leader of the Dauntless one day, just like my mother but not with me ! I don't want to stay at a place, where everyone wants me to be like my parents, who never really cared about me ! I don't belong here, and this test is my only chance to get somewhere better, even if I don't know where at the moment.

Hurrying to the bathroom I start to ask myself how Drake, my best friend, managed to enter my apartment but he just answers :" You should know me well enough after all this time !", he smiles and I just shake my head while we ran up to the other 16 year old Dauntless, who are going to choose a faction this year.

The whole way in the train, I speculate, where I should transfer too and as Drake notices my thoughtfulness, he asks :" What's wrong?", but I just answer that everything is okay. The rest of the ride, we stay silent.

Half an hour later, Drake and I are standing in front of steel doors and as they open, we step in to take our tests. My supervisor is Tori from the Dauntless. I had seen her before, but never talked to her. She tells me to take a seat and as I do she hands me a glass of strange liquor, which I can't identify. As I hesitate, she just says :" Drink it." After I drank that sizzlingly tasting liquor, I lean to the chair I'm sitting on and as I relax, my view gets dark...

This Chapter is rather short, but I couldn't find another way to start the story. It will get more interesting in further chapters, I promise.