T: WHAT MOM YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME TO WHO....

Mom: katie...

T: *thinking* katie that sounds familar NON NO YOU DIDN'T MOM... THAT MEANS.. Annie is my...

Mom: Your twin...

Iz: YAY I love Annie so much she is sooo sweet...

T: *laughs a little* go upstairs Iz..

Iz: okay...

T; Mom does she know this...

Mom: no.. not exactly when we broke it off we said to never mix our families..

T: well thats not fair She needs to know the truth...

Mom: no she can't 

T: why not

Mom: just promise me you won't tell Annie anything . just until the rest of the story comes out on its own..

T; the rest of the stor- What..

Mom: please just trust me...

T: fine mom *goes upstairs*

Tayler's POV: i couldn't stop thinking about the fact me and Annie are long lost siblings i and i can't even tell her that she is my twin sister..omg i am in deep now i know it....

-The next day-

Annie's POV: I woke up at Carson's House and I knew we still had school honestly why can't the have Hoco on the weekend like friday or something... but whatever we both got up and got ready for school...  i told him i was going to go and get my clothes from my house and i would be back to pick him up...

Annie's Outfit

i got done getting ready and rocking the Tayler back to sleep and was about to head to school we something caught my attention

B: Katie what the fuck is your problem..

K: whay don't you tell me...

A: moomm dadd everything okay

B; yea just fine..

K; no why don't you fucking tell her Billy..

B;....

A: tell me what...

B:...

A: whatever  *i go upstairs and grab everything of Tayler's and Mine and head over to Carson*

A: CARSON *walks in his room* 

Cars: im up im up

A; better be 

Cars; who is this

A: Tayler.... my baby..

Cars: ohh i knew that..ready to go..

A; yeah umm can we stay here for awhile my parents are being secretive about some shit...

Cars: sure..*laughs*

A; what so funny...

Cars: you said shit...

A: OH MY GOD CARSON GET UP let's go..

I put Tayler down and since Kenzie wasn't feeling well today and wasn't going to school i had her watch Tayler for me...

-At School-

Asher's POV; so i am going to confess some shit right now My parents are divorce and shit and i stay with my dad who beats me up and the only reason i beat up and mess with Carson and Tayler is because one i feel like nothing and another confession i have been trying to keep for about a year is that Annie is really my older sister how do i know that well heres the back story on that Tayler's Mom fooled around with Mr. Leblanc causing her to have Tayler and Annie being that they are twins and then later fooled around with my dad which was the cause of my parents to get a divorce then having me making me the youngest... and my dad told me not to tell her anything about it... it has been hard to even talk to her without trying to say a word about it so i just avoid her at all times...

Ash: *comes into chemistry*

A: OH MY GOD ASHER YOU EYE WHAT HAPPENED *trys to touch it*

Ash: i am fine Annie... okay just.. nevermind *goes to sit down*

T: *goes in the chemistry*

A: hey Tayler.. 

T....

A: Tayler.. why are you not talking to me now what did i do...

T.....

A: *starts crying* *runs out of the class room before class starts*

T: *Sighs*

L: what was that..

T: *looks at her * i have a secret i can't tell Annie or anyone for her sake...

L; umm okay why can you just tell her that you can't tell her...

T; i don't want anything to slip okay...

Annie's POV: why is everyone acting so fucking weird today Asher, Tayler, my Parents .... WHY Their clearly hiding something i just don't know what...well i am determine to find out soon.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

BE SURE TO  VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW THIS BOOK AS WELL AS MY OTHER ONES NEW TROUBLES.. NEW LIFE AND MY BESTFRIENDS BROTHER!!!!

* I CHANGED THE BOOK NAME BECAUSE I HAD A LITTLE CHANGE TO THE PLOT OF THE STORY*

LOVE Y'ALLL <333