"Can we enter the games now?"

"Well...I guess so. We start with the preliminaries! Some real weirdos signed up for the games. Better watch yourself."

"Alright! We're in the games! How about you, Rein?"

"I'll pass on the games. Good luck you guys. I'll be cheering for you."

Sora, Donald, Goofy, and that half goat-man walked out of the lobby to start the preliminaries while Rein stayed for a bit to do some sketching in her sketch pad. She climbed onto a large pedestal and took out her sketch pad from her bag. But as she took out her sketch pad, she dropped her pencil as it rolled across the floor and stopped in front of someone's feet. Rein looked up to see the guy from before pick up her pencil as he walked over and held it in front of her.

"You dropped this."

"Um...thanks." Rein took her pencil back from the guy as he started to leave "You're part of the games, aren't you?" The guy stopped to look back at Rein. "But you were already watching how Sora fought before he was registered to be part of the games."

"I check out anyone who seems to be competition." It was silent for a while until the guy walked over to lean back against the same pedestal Rein was sitting on. "Your friend's really determined to be part of the games."

"Sora's always determined to do anything. And that's what makes him fun to be around with." Rein decided not to sketch at that time and put her sketch pad back in her bag. "We were told that heroes come here to fight monsters. I think that they're just here to show off their skills. It's kind of funny since Sora is kind of the same."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I have a feeling that your reason for being here is different. You're not here because you wanted to show off in front of an audience. You're here for a different reason, aren't you?"

"I'm here because there's someone I'm looking for. It's strange. You've just met me, but I have no problem telling you this."

"I have no problem getting to know people. I guess it's always been like that." Rein got off the pedestal and turned to face the guy. "My name's Rein."

"Cloud. I should start preparing for when I go against your friend. It was nice talking you, Rein."

"Likewise."

Rein and Cloud walked out of the lobby as Rein walked over to her friends while Cloud just continued walking to the other side of the Coliseum, giving Sora a serious look.

"Who was that guy?"

"Never mind about him, kid. But something tells me that he'll be a tough one to beat. Who knows, maybe you'll end up facing him."

Sora, Donald, and Goofy continued fighting through each of their matches and managed to win each of them. It was kind of suspicious that in all of their matches, they were up against some Heartless. While Sora, Donald, and Goofy were celebrating another win, they were being watched. Cloud and some blue guy with literally flaming blue hair were watching the trio celebrate.

"That punk is your next opponent, okay? Now, don't blow it. Just take him out."

"The great god of the Underworld is afraid of a kid? Sorry, but my contract says—"

"I know! You think I don't know? I wrote the contract! I know that it says you're only required to kill Hercules in this tournament. But you've got to fight that kid to get to him. Come on. Hey, it's like the old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?" Hade noticed that Cloud looked like he wasn't paying attention to him and was looking towards something else. "Hey! Are you even listening to me? What are you even looking at?" Hades looked towards where Cloud was looking at and smiled. "Oh I see. That girl seems to have caught your eye. Tell you what. Beat the kid, and I'll get you the girl. How about it?"