Hard Time.

I know it's been a while, sorry I had major writers block!

Things have calmed down a bit since michael and i's fall out. We've been searching for a counselor that does high profiled people and can be trusted.

My bruise is about gone. Michael and I kept on the down low from our families during this difficult time, we really need time to just our kids and eachother.

Michael was laying in bed with Harmony laying on his chest. Aubrey came in the room and went into the bathroom where I was.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" She ask curious.

"im shaving my legs sweetie." I replied.

"Can I shave my legs too?" She asked excited.

I drier off my leg, then giving her my full attention.

"Sorry babygirl, you're to young to shave your legs. When you get older you can." I said giving her a kiss.

"Okay." She replied looking down.

I started to walk out of the bathroom.

"Where you going mommy?" She asked me with excitement.

" I'm going to lay down with daddy and harmony." Right as I said that I saw the expression change in her face. Aubrey quickly walked out of the room. She's been acting super weird lately.

"Whats wrong babe?" Michael asked as I crawled into bed.

"Some thing is going on with Aubrey . she's been acting different.did you not see that?" I asked.

" no honestly I didn't even notice her come in." He replied.

The conversation ended there. I cuddled harmony and Michael as we watched a movie.

It finally hit dinner time. We called the kids down for dinner and put the baby down for a nap. We made meat loaf with mash potatoes and corn. Everyone was sitting down eating but Aubrey. She hasn't even touched her food. I looked over to michael. Once I got his attention he Quickly  noticed it too.

" Aubrey,  honey is everything alright? " She didn't answer. She picked up fork and finally started to eat. She barely ate anything by the time she asked if she could be excused.

"No, not till you tell us what's wrong." Michael replied. She threw her fork down flinging food every where.

"Aubrey Anne Jackson! What has gotten into you?" I gasped. She held a angry expression.

" she thinks you guys forgot about her." Ben blurted out while shoveling corn into his mouth.

"Aubrey, we haven't forgot about you." I said shocked. She didn't answer. She got up and ran to her room. Michael and I shared a glance. We both got up quickly and went after her. We got to her door, it was locked.

"Aubrey unlock the door." I said calmly . We wait 30 second and nothing.

" Aubrey Anne Jackson!  Unlock this door now!" I said. By that time michael pulled out the key to her room. He jiggled it unlock her door. We entered her room.

She was in the corner of her bed hugging her teddy bear sobbing. My heart just broke, I looked over to michael, he looked like he was going to cry.

I've never seen her so upset. We both sat on her bed. She wouldn't look at either of us.

"Aubrey , baby talk to us." Michael said.

She shook her head " nuh uh! All you guys care about is the baby!" She cried. Oh....so this is about the baby......