Chapter 18: Paleolithic period

Start from the beginning

"You'll look perfect Duncan. You're already a total neanderthal." Courtney insulted.

Duncan was gonna say something but couldn't come up with anything.

+

My prehistoric outfit was a bit similar to Duncan's, just in a dark red.

"Hello cast. Nice to see you all decked out for the competition. And might I say you all look pretty hysterical." Chris told us.

"Ow. I think mine still has a claw." Courtney complained.

Heather took out her scissors. Was about to cut Courtney's hair but then lowered it down to where the claw was.

"There. Got it." Heather stated.

"Chef! The tools for the first stone age challenge please." Chris said.

Chef came around giving each of us rocks.

"Rocks? Aren't we taking this stone age thing a little too literally?" Duncan asked

Harold then tried to explain how useful rocks can be. Duncan then dropped a rock on Harold's foot.

"Well. What do you know. Rock are useful." Duncan said.

Like I said before. If Harold really wants Duncan to stop bullying him, he's gonna have to take a stand.

+

"First team to collect the hidden fire wood and use the 'flint stones' to make fire. Earn something to help them with the second challenge." Chris stated." Ready. And... action!"

+

We found our wood. Me, Beth, Lindsay, and Courtney were sitting at where we were going to start the fire.

"I don't get it. How do you make fire with a rock?" Lindsay question in confusion." Oh. Is it like that game rock paper scissors?"

"Give me those." Courtney said, annoyed by Lindsay." I'll have this going in no time. I was a CIT you know"

"Oh, she is not back on that again. This isn't camp, it's movie set." Leshawna said.

"She is a total drama queen." Duncan added.

"Why. Because I think you're a dog for hooking up with Gwen?" Courtney asked slightly annoyed.

"Things are finally heating up." Chris said.

Heather cheered for Duncan. While me, Beth and Lindsay cheered Courtney on. We looked to see Duncan has already made a fire.

"Courtney. I thought for sure you'd be the first to burst into flames. Gapher's win the first challenge."  Chris said.

"Ugh! You obviously gave me fake flints. Nobody can stay a fire with these ridiculous props." Courtney whined, tossing them on the floor.

I picked them up and cling them together and a fire was made.

"Well, Court. Sorry to disappoint you my friend, but I guess they're not fake." I told her.

+

We got ready for the second part of the challenge.

"Time for our second caveman movie challenge. But first, Chef will pass your rewards from this morning. Chef. Weapons please?" Chris asked.

Chef revealed a pile of bones.

"Excuse me? Our reward is bones?" Leshawna asked in discussted.

"Hey. For Cave people were cutting edge technology and they're not your reward." Chris stated.