Chapter 18: Paleolithic period

ابدأ من البداية

Everyone but me and Courtney complained.

"Let's see your lawyers out of this one." Chris smiled.

"What? Me and Aaron are still sleeping in the same trailer as you guys." Courtney defened.

"Yeah. Don't blame her for Chris not giving you real food." I added.

"Where she and Aaron will have a pure goose down pillow. Extra lofty comforter and a 700 thread-count sheets. Oh, and their own private bathrooms." Chris added.

"Those are the new rules. Let's call them 'The Royal Set'. In honor of Courtney and Aaron. Who gets special treatment. And an unfair advantage." Chris said.

"Nice. Our spoiled princess didn't waste anytime hooking herself and her dog up." Duncan said.

"Funny of you to call me a dog when you're the one wearing a collar." I crossed my arms.

"And on top of that. You didn't waste anytime hooking up with Gwen after I left." Courtney said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"While I'm touched you're obviously still hot for me, my relationships that are none of you're business." Duncan smiled.

"You're on TV. They're everyone's business." Courtney said.

"Well then the whole world knows that I play by the rules... most of the time." Duncan stated." What? don't think you and your friend here can win the million bucks fair and square?"

"I could kick your two-timing butt with my eyes closed and both hands tied behind my back."

"Gonna be pretty tough eat lobster like that." Duncan argued.

"Courtney. He's not even worth your time. Don't give yourself to a delinquent like him." I said, pulling her back from Duncan.

"While I'm loving this show of hostility, I think today's challenges will help bring out your more primal instincts. Today's genre. The period movie!" Chris annouced

"Ooo! I love period movies. All the pretty petticoats and the dresses with puff sleeves." Beth said.

"Do we get wigs?" Heather asked hopefully.

"Chef? Do we have a wig?" Chris asked.

Chef picked up a wig with a bone on it. He then tossed it to Heather.

"Ugh. It smells like raw meat." Heather complained.

"That's because our period is the Paleolithic period. Which I thought you dum dums might guessed from my loincloth." Chris said.

"Pale Leo lips stick. Is that a new brand?" Lindsay asked.

"It's the stone age." Beth told her." We're going to be cavegirls."

"No talking cave people grunt and look confused. Which means,  for once you're all perfectly cast." Chris said.

"As much as I want hair. I am NOT putting that sick thing on my head." Heather said as Chris snatched the wig.

"No problem. You look pretty savage anyway." Chris said, about to walk away with the wig.

"Wait!" Heather said and quickly took the wig and put it on.

"Okay. Cave people and Prehistoric flicks do two things. Make fire, and use tools made of bones. Technically, you should also know how to bring down a mammoth with a stick. But since Owen is no longer here, no Mammoth no challenge. Here are your costumes. Get into character people." Chris told us.

Okay. This is worst than the deer costume.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Duncan stated.

"I never kid." Chris laughed." Actually I do, but never about something this funny." Chris told him.