The Day before the Tournament

Start from the beginning

With a nod of understanding. Nemuri was curious about this power so to say. Nodding over to Present Mic.

"So what your telling us is that everyone can learn this? How come you didn't come clean with us the first time we asked you?"

Back when Gine triggered the lockdown alarm and many students witnessed Izuku take to the sky to talk to her. It was his first day. If he could remember that is. Izuku's reason for the cover-up was that people might ask questions regarding if he could teach them how to us KI. He was all for it until prior entering Yuuei, Roshi forbids him too.

Izuku and Gine were only taught because they met the requirements of receiving Master Roshi's training. Even to this day, the teen didn't know what we're these hidden requirements.

"Yes, anyone and everyone can learn how to manipulate energy. I can't answer your second question though."

Present Mic turned to EaserHead.

"Midoriya, during the USJ incident, I witness and Thirteen as well that you managed to fight a villain that was even able to stop All Might. Did the villain you...eliminated, was it able to manipulate KI as well?" Aizawa wanted to be sure that the possible threat which is responsible for his co-heroes death and the many disappearances of Tartarus's prisoners, was something the rest of the heroes could understand.

"By itself no, it cannot. Then again, the villain was being controlled by something else. During the whole ordeal, Sensei, have you heard its voice?"

Aizawa gave a confused look to his student.

"What do you mean? The whole time it was just growling at you. Did you hear anything else?"

Izuku, perplexed, was really trying to understand the situation. No one, other than him was able to hear it? Giving a look towards All Might, Izuku was received with the same look of confusion.

Before concluding his thoughts he remembered that Gine read his mind. She would have noticed if there was any distortion if she couldn't see them properly. Or at least Izuku hoped that Gine read his mind clearly.

The teen nodded then adding "During the whole incident, its eyes would glow red indicating it was being controlled. It spoke of how All Might lost his strength of peace and commented on your combated skills. During the time when I and All Might tag-teamed the villain, it made a bet with me that if I were to lose, then everyone in USJ will die. Which I did lose, that resulted in Thirteen's death. But just before the villain killed thirteen, it made a declaration of revolution towards me. Saying that Thirteen was the first of many."

Many of the heroes didn't know what to say. The recordings of the USJ event didn't show or tell any audio coming from the creature. Only the growls it made towards Izuku and the rest inside. Hearing that there was a threat that no only can buff up a villain that was capable of stoping All Might, but psychologically communicating with the teenager seemed a bit far fetched.

"Here I'll show you what I mean. Everyone join in hands. This will take a moment." Izuku grasps Nemuri with his left hand and Aizawa with his right. The rest of the heroes did so, not sure of what to expect.

Once Izuku started channeling his KI into his mind, he sends out brief flashes of memories to the rest.

"EraserHead. He was not trained for long fights to let alone ones with overbearing brute power. It really is impressive that he last this long. But we both know the truth don't we child?"

"You could have avoided this utter defeat. Instead, you chose to play hero along with your precious teacher. Hm...look what happens. Your peers can't save you, your sensei can't save you, no one could save you. You should have erased Nomu when you had the chance."