"Courtney." He began. "Okay." She cut him off. Superman had given her an arched brow as he smirked some. "I hadn't finished speaking yet." "I know, but it must be either serious or important. Or it must be both. That is the only time I hear you use my middle name." She reminded him. "Yes, it is. Both." He added. "My mother and father want to see the children." "But we just left Mom and Pop." She said as she walked into the kitchen. "No, Jor-El and Lara-El. My biological parents." He said as he watched her turn around with CJ in her arms. "Really? How? When they are. You know."

He stepped up to her as she handed him CJ before he watched her gather ingredients to make dinner with. "The same way we saw teenage versions of our children before you gave birth to them." "Ah." She said as she nodded in understanding. "The data crystals. I remember you telling me you can sometimes talk to them as we are talking now." Celeste said as she began to cook. "Okay, then. I will see you later on. Dinner will be ready soon." She said as he looked at her, while the babies started to fall asleep. " Do you want to come?" He asked her. " Yes. But not today. It will be a lot to take in for them that they have descendants, let alone a daughter-in-law. I can meet them the next time we visit the Fortress. Besides we need to stock it up with things for the kids, for times they will be there."

Superman walked over to where Celeste was as he stared intently at her. She looked up at him, letting her light brown eyes lock in on his deep blue ones and smiled. "What?" "You are so amazing, you know that?" Celeste's smile widened as she shrugged. "It's only because you are a wonderful man and I love you as much as you love me. Now go." She said to him as he watched her grab a big bag. She held on to Caelyn before she slipped it over his shoulder before giving him back their daughter. "Clark, here," Celeste said as she gave him CJ's winter wear to put on him, while she put on Caelyn's. Once they were ready to go, he walked through the opened sliding door entrance and took off. Celeste smiled as she went back to cooking.

Moments later, Superman was over the arctic as he flew with his babies tucked close to his chest. They were warm and snuggled against him, both listening to his heartbeat. He smiled as he headed to the Fortress' entrance.

Superman walked back into the Crystal Data Chamber as he held onto his two babies. He looked around as he called out. "Mother! Father!" Suddenly he heard the crystals sing as he turned to see them now standing before him. "Are these the children, from your seed, my Kal-El?" Jor-El spoke softly as his face gave off a strange expression. 

"Yes, father. This is my first born son, Clark Jal-El Kent Junior. His second name or middle name as they call on Earth is from your name and my name. And here is my daughter, Caelyn Lara Van-El Kent. Her second name is for your name and family, mother."

Lara stepped up and out of the crystal and Jor-El followed as they walked up to Kal-El as they stared at the little ones. Lara beamed at them before she looked up at her adult son. "May I?" She smiled. "Yes, of course." He said as he watched her reached out to hold them both in each arm. They watched the children snuggle against their biological grandmother. "This is so bittersweet. I haven't held a baby in my arms since you, my Kal-El."

"Jor-El." She said as she turned towards him. CJ looked up as Caelyn reached out towards her biological grandfather. "What is she doing?" Jor-El asked. "She wants you to hold her father." Superman smiled as Caelyn agreed by speaking baby babble. "Da.Da.Da.Da." Superman laughed as Jor-El reached and held his granddaughter. "What is she speaking, my son?" 

"It's called baby speak, father. She's learning how to talk and the easiest word for most Earth babies to say as their first word is da. It is a form of daddy which is a form of father." Jor-El nodded in understanding as he watched his infant granddaughter snuggle with him. CJ noticed the interaction and wanted to be a part as he struggled to be held by his grandfather.

Superman laughed at the sight and watched his mother hand his father his son. It was a wonderful sight to see. "I'm sure you understand we want to know everything about this part of your life and how you met the human who made this possible," Jor-El said as Superman nodded. "Yes, father. It all began when I felt my heartache from losing another human you may remember father, named Lois.

Mark walked into Lois' room and saw it was dark and trashed. "Lois!" He yelled as he searched the floor as the next shift and finally found a regular nurse that worked with his wife. "Have you seen my wife?" Mark asked as the nurse looked at his like was crazy. "Um, yes Mr. Carter. She's in her bed, still in a coma. Where's she been the last six months." She said as he grabbed her by the elbow and led her to the ICU room where Lois was supposed to be. 

They walked through the sliding glass door before he pointed out the sight before them. "Now take a good look in here. Do you see my wife?" "No. No, sir. I don't ." The nurse said before as she pulls the emergency alarm but noticed it didn't work. "Where is my comatose wife?" He yelled out of concern or fear that someone had kidnapped her body.

The nurse ran out of the room and went to the nurse's station and pulled the main emergency alarm, signaling something was wrong. Mark just hoped that he could find a way to contact Superman before whoever had her does harm to her.

Lois went about searching when she heard a voice come from a gigantic tv monitor attached to the outside of a major building. "To anyone who hears this that has my wife. Please bring her back. She was in a coma and hurt badly after someone took her last time. I don't care who you are or why you took her. I love her. Please bring her back." Mark said as he looked into the screen. "Again, to those who don't know my wife Lois Lane Carter has been taken from the hospital's ICU and I am desperately searching for her," Mark repeated before a reported from his station pulled the microphone back to speak.

"Yes, whereabouts are pouring into the station from my earpiece as we speak."He said before he paused. "Wait," The male reporter said. "Lois as been found and is-. What?" He asked as he looked up. "Are you sure?" He asked as the cameraman nodded, pointing to his earpiece. "What?" Mark asked them both. The reporter jsut turned to face as he spoke carefully."She's awake and on the streets near the daily planet. She's looking for Celeste Walker. She wants Ms. Walker to come to the Daily Planet right now or she will start destroying things and people. The first is the Daily Planet itself." Mark's face dropped as he ran from the lobby of the hospital and towards his car, heading to the Daily Planet.

Celeste has finished cooking dinner and decided to rest and wait for the kids and Clark to come back by watching television. She ended up watching the news when she saw Mark Carter pleaded for the so-called safe return of his wife. But as soon as he heard what the reporter said she knew that Lois was anything but kidnapped. Especially after dealing with Doomsday and Zod. Biting her lips and not knowing how to reach Clark, she grabbed her keys and headed out to her destination. The Daily Planet.

'''''''''''''

A/N: When I get to the chapters with all the fighting, you will discover C.C.'S powers, as well as Superman's new powers and the babies, will be able to use one new power right now. The ability to sense when their parents need them or each other.