Banana Milk (37)

Beginne am Anfang

Seokjin finally let out a huge sigh of relief after Jungkook was gone. He didn't know how to deal with him when he's throwing such a huge tantrum. It's rare for the younger to get that angry, but it's hard to settle him once he does. He must've really liked that banana milk to attack him just because of it.

Seokjin continued cooking their lunch and around ten more minutes, two plates of delicious food were ready on the dining table. He took off his apron and walked to Jungkook's room to knock on his door. The younger came out with his hair still wet like before.

He looked really dejected, but Seokjin tried not to think too much about it.

Jin: "Have you been like this since just now? Silly, you're gonna catch a cold."
He grabbed the towel hung around Jungkook's neck and dried his hair.

Jungkook found a small smile making it's way to his lips as he allowed Seokjin to dry his hair. Both of them walked to the dining table and started eating their lunch in silence. Jungkook seems to be deep in thoughts and Seokjin couldn't stand it any longer.

Jin: "Are you still angry at me for drinking your banana milk? I'm sorry."
He apologized with guilt.

Jungkook shook his head silently as he munched on a vegetable like a bunny.

Jungkook: "I'm really sorry that I... got so angry and hit Jin hyung earlier... it must've hurt so much... you can punch me back if you want, I won't tell dad."
He looked down and shrunk in his seat.

Seokjin smiled in response to his words and ruffled his fluffy hair.

Jin: "It's fine. I'm the bad one here, I shouldn't have touched things in the fridge that are not mine. I'm sorry."

Jungkook: "I've been thinking..."
He stopped talking halfway which gained Seokjin's curious attention.

Jin: "Thinking about?"

Jungkook: "Wouldn't I be able to drink my banana milk, if I drank your milk?"

The younger asked with a cute and innocent expression on his face, but we all know that he ain't innocent at all when it comes to stuff like this.

Seokjin's face grew red as a tomato and he choked and spat out the ball of rice in his mouth. He coughed and patted his chest repeatedly, trying to digest what Jungkook had daringly said to him earlier.

Jin: "W-what? It doesn't work that way! You probably won't taste anything so just put that thought to rest."
He wiped his lips with his sleeve and Jungkook thought about his words for a moment, not believing the older.

Jungkook: "Why don't we give it a try to find out if I can taste banana milk?"
His large eyes gleamed in excitement, which only made Seokjin shudder.

Jin: "Uh... I-I... I'm done with lunch so I'm gonna go wash the dishes now!"
He shot up from his seat in a hurry and rushed towards the sink hastily.

Jin: "O-oh boy, there are so many things I have to wash! I think it may take me a whole day just to wash everything! I'm really busy today, no time to rest."

Jungkook chuckled and finished up his lunch as well. He got up from his seat and placed his plates into the sink.

Seokjin tensed up upon hearing footsteps approaching him from behind. Jungkook smirked silently and slapped Seokjin's plump ass, before kneading it in his large hands.

Jungkook: "I'll be waiting, hyung."
He whispered and left the kitchen.

Seokjin almost dropped the plate in his hands but luckily he had a tight grip on it. He released a huge sigh of relief when he doesn't see Jungkook behind him or in the living room anymore.