Jealousy is a drug

Start from the beginning

"Don't talk in riddles, Moretti. I don't have the time" Khalid hissed at Lorenzo, to which he only shook his head and looked at me; "I wouldn't try to talk in riddles in front of the one who made them" he spoke, harsher this time. I looked away, not wanting to look at him when he was staring at me like a hawk.

"Okay, well let's all watch this together yeah?" Scar spoke again as he stood up and held a chip in his hand. He walked away and started fixing the cables, making the air thick again. I looked around the warehouse that looked the same since the last time I had seen it. It warmed my heart to think about all of parties we had celebrated in this warehouse. Even Marcos arrival had been a celebration on its own.

"Ey, cutie what's up?" Diego whispered to me with a comforting smile. I smile back at him while chuckling; "This is what's up" I whisper back, pointing to Adam without him seeing it. He is too engrossed in talking with Marco anyway.

"Sadness doesn't look too good on you cutie" Diego speaks, louder this time. Before I can answer him, Lorenzo speaks up again.

"Today Scar, fucking today" he says, lighting a cigar. My heart falls at that, but I try to look okay. He smokes again. Fuck, he smokes again!

My thoughts were shattered when Scar put the computer on;

"I ordered my man to bring Lina to my room in two hours" Lorenzos voice boomed as he looked at a Chinese man that was beaten up badly. His face was full of what looked like dried blood and I wanted to look away and pretend that I hadn't seen Lorenzos psychotic look on his face when he looked at the man as if he was meat. He looked oddly happy, which was utterly disgusting.

"I want her stripped down to her underwear and with a blindfold on" he continued, making my heart stop beating. I could feel Diegos gaze on me, but that wasn't the gaze i wanted to be on me. Instead, Lorenzo looked bored. He wasn't even looking at the clip of him being all animalistic. I tried to pretend that I hadn't heard what he had uttered, but I couldn't. My heart burned with something named jealousy when I thought about another girl in his presence, especially when she in her underwear and blindfold. They aren't going to dance, that's for sure!

I breathed in slowly as I tried to look less deadly and jealous. I didn't want him to think that i still thought about him, when he was too busy killing, beating and fucking random girls. How stupid had I been that I had spared me for him. Shit, who am I lying to. I didn't spare myself for him, no one could compare to him and that's the honest truth. I had tried my best to move on and it just didn't go. No one was better than him, fuck no one was equal to him.

By this time, I wasn't even listening to what they were talking about in the clip. My focus was solely on the fact that Renzo had fucked a girl after ordering her to strip down to her underwear and put on a blindfold. The image was scarred in my mind now and I wanted to throw up. What had I expected from him, to never have sex again? Fuck, it had been five years. Of course, he would move on. He clearly didn't care about me any longer by the look on his face. He had changed, he wasn't the man I had once loved.

"About your daughter Nguyen, I will take care of her as family. She won't get in the hands of Lee" I heard Lorenzo mutter to the man who smiled at him through the pain. He looked like he was dying, which was heart breaking.

"Thank you, man. And yeah, Lee is going to bribe Khalid for his sister. Your woman" he whispered before he closed his eyes, laying his head back as if he had died. My ears was stuck on the last words that were uttered from the Chinese mans mouth. Your woman. By now I could feel Lorenzo looking at me, but I didn't look back. He had surely felt me glaring at him before, so I was just paying him back. I watched the clip as Lorenzos eyes widened at that and he was about to throw the biggest wrath, but I didn't get to see that when Khalid stood up and threw the computer to the wall. He walked over and kicked it against the wall, cursing in all the different languages he could speak.