"Do you think it's after something?" Hansol asked.

"Not something, Hansol. Someone. But why?" Minghao said.

"We could narrow it down, Cheol. It could be us or just Joshua." Seungcheol Oppa said and Irene nods.

"Everyone is involved here, Rene but you left some people out . . ." Wonwoo Oppa said, trailing the last words.

"Do you think it's them?" Irene raised a brow at him. Wonwoo shakes his head. "It's only a theory."

"The Board already knows about this? Including Mom and Dad?"

"Yeah. All they can do is add up security, especially to Joshua. He will hate that, you know how he hates people meddling with his own business."

"He will, but we can't do anything about it. Mom and Dad are keeping tabs on him, and they even added up security for him. They can't come home because of a business summit in Greece."

"If only Jisoo Hyung's thoughts aren't jumbled right now, he'll immediately come to a resolve in this." Seungkwan said after keeping quiet.

"If he'll recover soon, then we'll all be dead for not telling him sooner." Irene sighs.

Vernon faced palmed, he looks really tired. "This is bigger than we thought."

"Should we tell him now?" Irene said, now standing still.

Irene looked at their eldest sibling. "He has the right to know." Seungcheol Oppa said as he sat on his chair. "I just don't know what he will do after knowing all of these."

"I'm worried about his reaction. I'm afraid about the decisions he will make. May be he'll . . ." Irene trailed.

"Maybe. We know Jisoo he's very difficult to read. Even for me. Let's just hope he doesn't make reckless decisions." Jeonghan added.

Junhui stood up when our eyes met, the others followed his gaze and it's too late for me to hide. Irene gasped. "K-Kazz". The door was fully open, my eyes moved around each of them.

"H-he's in danger, isn't he?" I concluded but I can't control my voice as it completely breaks.

"What are you doing here?" Irene asked then she eyes my clothes. "You slept here?! Jun Oppa! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" She suddenly shouted making me cringe.

"She'll help." Junhui calmly answered his sister.

"How?" Irene glared at him.

"Maybe she can calm him?" He said, partly hesitant.

"We already have a sedative that can do that." Irene said, proving a point.

"Yes but it's not enough. We need her, Rene and you know it." Junhui fired back.

Then suddenly Irene hugged me. "Can I talk to him?" I softly asked.

"You heard everything?" She asked, cupping my face on her hands.

I just nodded. "Can I talk to him?" I asked again. I won't take no as answer. I need to talk to him.

Irene looked at Seungcheol Oppa and the he slowly nods.

"He's awake. You can talk to him after breakfast." Irene said as she pulled me with my arm, out of the room.

I texted Mingyu over breakfast, to tell him to be here before noontime since Irene needs something from him. I made him bring some clothes and other necessities. The siblings are keeping their eyes on me from time to time as we ate breakfast together, as if they're waiting for me to say something.