PART 8

It was now 3 am, with all campers, who weren't tortured, being in bed this time

"Mr. Middleton?" Kate gently knocks on his doors.

"Come in" he says ans she opens the doors.

"Yes?" He asks holding one of his pugs in his hands, petting it like a cartoon villain.

"What is the rest of the plan if I can ask?" She asks.

She knows he's a good soul, but he fact that he has to be here just like her isn't really helping the situation. She wants to know who is behind all if this.

"Tonight, take Johnson and Grossman"

------

Dominique woke up, still sad what happened to Olivia. She thought they should've taken her instead.

She got ready with the rest, her ear hurting from yesterday, but Mari pached her up.

They all went to breakfast and Nique sat next to Marcus, Logan, Dan and Phil once again.

Logan sat across her with a bowl of cereal. "Hey where's Wes?"

She looked up and her eyes widened. She looked over to the Smosh group seeing them sad. She dropped her spoon.

"No,no,no,no,no... " she said burrying her head in her hands.

"They can't take him too" Marcus sighed and pulled her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Nique... " he says hugging her tightly.

Then Shayne sat next to Logan, across Marcus.

"They took Noah too" they all sadly sighed.

"They can't just kidnap people!" She says angry and sad.

"He's strong. He'll be okay until we find a way to get them out of here"

---------

Mari and Dominique stood alone and sad on their platforms, worried about their platforms.

"Good morning!" If stares could kill, Dominique would send Emily 10 feet under the ground.

"Firstly, let's see how our pokemons are doing" Emily said and they all gave her sarcastic chuckles.

The captules rose from the ground compartment and all of their eyes watered.

Jake was exshausted and sweaty, his weins visible through his skin. Logan smashed on his glass in anger.

Olivia was curled up in a ball, her skin pearly white and lips and fingertips blue. Courtney started crying for poor Olivia.

Noah was like in a aquarium. He was in a tank almost completely filled with water, leaving him very little space to grab air. Keith and Shayne ran around the capsule trying to break it.

Wes was in his own one, red lights shining on him from all sides as he sat against the glass, completely sweaty. They wanted to bake him to death.

Dominique and Smosh Games ran to him with Wes giving them a sad look. He saw Nique crying which made him so angry, he just wanted to break out of there and hug her.

He put his hand on the hot glass and wiped his sweat away "I'll get you out of there. I promise" she says and he blows her a kiss, with the rest trying to to aww or giggle.

"But now, let's mix it up a bit. Go back to your platforms" she says making them furrow their brows.

"Since the girls are alone, they will habe a male pair again. It'll be Amra and Mari on the Green team and Logan and Dominique on the Gray team" she says making the boys split now two platforms being empty.

Logan stood next to sad Dominique and signed, putting his hand around her trying to calm her down.

Their bracelets changed colors and they saw Emily giggle.

"Now onto the challenge!"

"Today you will race! Against your partner.!you can choose between a car or a motorcycle, since the speed limit is the same. But there will be sime things in your way of course" she says and they all give her a look.

Logan looked down to his friend. He raced a few people before and won everytime so he had a feeling he'll win this time too.

"Now let's go get ready"

--------

They all wore skinny, let's call them, catsuits and the helmets in their team colors.

Logan came out of the changing room putting on his gloves as Nique just stared out into the deserts of Arizona.

He saw that she was sad and was lost in her thoughts, so he tried to lighten her mood up a bit.

"Is your ass ready to get swooped?" He asks in a funny accent making her chuckle.

"I should be the one to ask you that question" she says back and he smiles, seeing he succeeded.

"You're in a car right?" She asks and he simply humms.

"Then I'll beat you" he looks up with a raised brow.

"Yeha sure, I've raced Jake, Frank AND Andy. I've won every single time" he says, showing off.

"Hah, we'll see about that, Lewis Hamilton" she says still looking out.

"Sure, Ghost Rider" she smiles a bit and he smiles back.

"Campers, let's meet outside!"

They all went out and met at the meeting point, seeing the 'prisoners' will watch them through the camera's on the track.

There was a big board with a map and Kate took a stick.

"This is the route" Kate showed them and explained everything they needed to know.

"So we'll basically ride in a circle" Sohinki says and she nods.

"Will you be Batman or Captain America?" Ethan asks when they explained everything.

"Well Batman has both the Batmobile and the Batcycle so...."

"You're such a nerd" the three hair dyed youtubers said making him laugh.

"But yeah, I'm going with a car" he says and Ethan gives him a high five.

"Let's try not to die"