Part 1: Vacate

"I'm sorry Jadd, to be honest I don't love you anymore."

The echoes of those plain words changed the once silent space in that room. The position they stood made the empty room filled with awkward presence.

"Was it all a lie?"

He never saw this coming. That's an unexpected situation. By how she said is so simply stopped from beating half a second. Forming his fist in a clench, he gritted his teeth, trying to corner the tears wanting to come out.

And the time he gave for the fidgeting woman to speak ended. No, he didn't want to believe it.

"Tell me! Was it all a lie!?"

Please, say no. Say no.

Eyes avoiding contact, the woman in front of him only answered the word silence. Yet, she didn't felt guilty at all. That eye contact isn't a sign of sadness at all. Those direct to a man I didn't know, standing near the open door. Or, she knows.

That's it. It only meant one thing, silence means yes.

"It's nice having a chat with you." She added with a small chuckle, rolling her eyes playfully on the process. Before rocking her thin heels on the floor, she smiled over her shoulder.

"See you soon."

He was left inside the isolated room. Dumb founded. The pain slowly eats his body until numb. All his eyes ever stared at are now the empty floor. His emerald eyes darkened. She left him, like a movie playing in a dark theatre.