used.

Raph slid himself between his lovers legs, kissing him lovingly. Donnie was red, but kissed back needingly almost, opening his mouth..hoping raph placed his tongue inside..which he did! Whilst his mouth was busy, he chose to try slid his member into donnie's entrance..but donnie managed to stop him, by pushing him away lightly.

"D-dont even think..about it."

"Aww d come on!"

~next day~

After that night, donatello had full on forgiven raph! He forgotten what he said..and done, fully. He knew raphie loved him and the children, and felt so relieved he did!

Well...poor donnie was goimg to find something so awful and heartbreaking very very soon..he just didn't know it yet. He got up, expecting to see Raphie lay there...but nothing..making him confused. The purple clad placed a supportive hand on his growing belly, as he carefully stood, stretching.

The room was dimley lit, the light owned by his mechanical alarm..which hadn't been going off at the right times, but most times he didn't mind since it meant longer to snuggle with raphie-waffie! He makes the bed, his stomach groawling...making donnie giggle and pat his plastron.

"Alright babies..ill get you things to eat dont worry!"

He heads to the kitchen, and begun making himself some crumbled biscuits on top of a tuna salad, on the side were pancakes and a cup of lemon tea. It seemed these babies were demanding, as he sat down and begun scarfing down the scrumptious foods...leo came behind him.

"hmm...hungry are you~?"

Don turns to look at him, cheeks puffed and nodding. They both stare at each other for a second, before leo turns donnie to face him before kissing the bloated stomach which held 2 off his eggs inside, whilst his hands spread his legs further apart so he could press his lips to every part of his stomach..receiving grateful kicks.

"Mmm~"

"There so grateful off me~"

~meanwhile~

Raph and...casey were in mikey's room, making out passionately like no tomorrow. Those two were secretly together, and had been for a month or 2! Raph had never really loved Don...he only was doing this cuz he somehow was fukin' pregnant with his egg..

"Its so calming too kiss ya casey~"

"Corse it is~"

Casey lay raph down on the bed, feeling the Alpha's skin in lust, and raph pulls the human closer to kiss those yummy lips of his. That..was the worst time for casey to grind against him..for raph to moan in pleasure.

"Hey raphie--"

Don froze...seeing his boyfriend...doing that. His heart shatters, choking back a sob, which caught the attention of casey and Raph. Raphs eyes widen, immediately getting casey of of him to go stroke donnie's cheek.

"Babe...donnie..!"

Don was froze, his russet eyes flooding out loads of tears. His breathing was shaky and quick, heart broken..