break up.

Raph was placing kisses around dons neck, making the purple clad moan ever so slightly.

Donnie: "ah~ f-feels amazing..!" He panted.

Raph just chuckled, and looked into his spice eyes.

Raph: "heh. Just 'cuz your sensitive there." He said.

Donnie leaned closer for a kiss, along with raph..when he suddenly pushed him away.

Donnie: "no no! I-i..stop, w-we can't..!"
Raph rolled his eyes.

Raph: "babe, just...let me-"

Don's eyes were beginning to water. He began sobbing, clutching his heart.

Donnie: "no! A-april w-will..!"

Raph kissed him, passionately. Donnie mumbled in it, not kissing back..which made raph feel agitated. He pulled out, and cussed.

Raph: "Dammit! Don just LET.HER.GO!!" he yelled.

Donnie: "I can't! She's done..s-so so MUCH for me!! And now..i-im cheating on her!"

He cried, pushing raph's hand away when he tried stroking his cheek. Raphael growled under his breath, he HATED when the though of April stopped their bonding!

Raph: "Don your BI, meaning you love both genders! This is normal! This isn't cheating, this is your sexuality..its meaning. So...just CHILL!"

The brains, shook his head..and ran out. He came back..With a sad grin, and his phone.

Donnie: "I'm gonna...gonna..c-call the police.." he sniffed.

Raph: "NO! FUKIN' NO! not this SHIT again Don! Your NOT a using perv!! or a manipulater!"

He yelled at his mate, while taking the phone off him. The purple screamed back:

Donnie: "IM NOT!? THEN HOW COME W-WHEN I WAS IN HEAT..I RAPED YOU AND TOUCHED YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!!"

Raph: "Don! WTF are you TALKING ABOUT!? You've NEVER done ANYTHING like that!! NAME A TIME YOU DID THAT!!!!!"

the last bit he screamed with Anger.

Donnie: "everyNIGHT!!"

He got up last night...and a few other nights before. Raph's eyes shrunk..and he punched the smart one.

Raph: "You ARE A PERVERT!! YOU ARE A RAPIST!! G-GET OUT!!"

Donnie started rubbing himself, sniffing.

Raph: Wth are you DOING?!"

Donnie: "rubbing off all your kisses..and strokes..and loving..affections! because rapist..perverts...don't deserve those!"
Raph realised his words, and watched the clips..and saw it was Leo and mikey! He gasp.

Raph: "wait..! That's LEO and MIKEY! that isn't us! So..omg I'm SO sorry!!"

*few minutes later*

Donnie: "let's just..end this bond we have! Because....I know you love Mona! And that she loves you...you only stopped when we got too close after I got pregnant! So...g-go and LOVE her and start a family with Mona!"

Raph scoffed and went out, but before that he said.."were over!" Donatello froze..but then grabbed a shard and began to cut. Raph was Exasperated, as he bumped into Leo.

Leo: "hey--whoa, what's wrong?"

Raph: "it's DONNIE! Being a...Using Freak!"

After the red clad explained everything...Donnie came out, and shown his slit wrist..They were deep!

Donnie: "hey! Wanna meet my new friends? There choppy, cuttie, slicey, hatei, loner and funker!"

He had dark circles under his eyes, as he proudly shown his 'new friends'

[4 month later]

Raph was in heat, and he was acting HORNY! Don was sat on his bed, when he felt somebody hump him. He looked up, gasping as he saw two white eyes over him. Raph! Raph kept humping and humping until he got his member into Donatello.

Donnie: "Aaaah~~♡" he moaned.

The lustful alpha licked his lips at his sounds..