The secret

After that, donnie felt completely depressed. He had been used, and played with..and he didn't even realise! Raphs season ended soon after, and he still tried hanging with donatello and kiss him. Which wasn't easy to do..because he started pushing him away, still somehow blaming himself.

He always said that things like:

"I'll hurt you...!"

"No...maybe another time.."

"Get mona, she'll give you the love you deserve..."

"I don't want too..!"

"Get together with someone who isn't a cheater!"

"Don't come any closer! Or you'll feel your heart shatter..."

And It hurt to see him like that. So he was happy when don would let him in, and except his feelings! But today, wasn't a lucky day. .

Donnie: "No...maybe tomorrow!" He sighed, shutting the door.
The red was smart, and he put his foot in the way.

Raph: "No. You said that yesterday..and you didn't come out at all! Can't you just let her go??"

Donnie looked sadly into his eyes, and shook his head. Raph had had enough, and stormed into his room. He grabbed dons legs, and leaned him against the wall.

Donnie: "No...let me go."

He ignored him, and went to massaging his sides. His eyes widened, and he started relaxing.

Donnie: "mmm! Oh Raphie..." he breathed, putting his arms around his neck.

Raph: "just chillax, and let me help.." he smiled, moving his hands to his cheeks.

He opened his eyes a fraction, and weakly smiled. He moved his head to his neck, and placed delicate kisses onto his skin while continuing to message his thighs.

Donnie: "Ahh..that's right! Right...right there.." he churred,  leaning his head against the wall.

Raphs heart warmed, he loved seeing his brother happy, especially when it was him who made him! The genius lifted his head up, as the kisses moved to his color bone.

Raph: "you like this?" He grinned.

All don could do was nod, because he didn't want to miss the feeling. He started to pant slightly, the reason being raph was moving those kisses lower down his body!

Donnie: "ngh! No lower...Please kiss my lips." he begged, sticking his tounge out.

What they were doing..may be hard to HIDE...