changes.

After a while, the pains went..even the nausea! And I was honestly glad. But..something about Leo's behaviour felt different..almost as if he..wanted something..or someone! One evening he wanted to talk, so we went to the dojo, and he locked the door. I felt quite weirded out..but shrugged it off!

Leo: "alright, I wanted to try something I've seen, heard and wanted to taste! And I was hoping you'd help me achieve it."

Donnie: "of corse."

He approached me, and pushed me to the wall. I yelped in surprise, as he stroked my cheek and put his knee between my legs.  I began blushing, as he placed a hand on my chunky thighs, bent down..and smelt them.

Donnie: "..what..Ah!"

He placed his sharp teeth into my thigh, and I hissed. When his teeth left my skin, there was visible bruising and bite mark..and it throbbed a little. Leo chuckled, standing up and  kissed me. My eyes widened, as I moaned!

I pulled out a few seconds later, and covered my mouth.

Donnie: "Leo..! W-why did you do that! You know I'm with..With raphie!"

Leo: "because..WHO could look at you, and not want to get a taste? Get a feel of your wide hips..huge thighs! Want to smell your sweet scent of coffee? Nobody!"

I stuttered, blushing as red as Leo's mask! My mate..my poor mate! My eyes teared up, and he lay me down. He licked his lips, and licked my plastron. I moaned lightly, squeezing his hands. I heard a little beep, and then a BASH! Looking before us, we raphie. And he looked furious!

Raph: "get the HELL of my BOYFRIEND AND CHILD NOW!!"

Leo got up, smiling wickedly. I sniffed, hiding behind my mate..Leo chuckled, pointing to my thigh.

Leo: "look. I marked him..meaning I own him..wanna give me my prize back?"

Raph: "in your DREAMS!  I won't let you touch my baby, my mate OR the other child inside him EITHER! So..Back.OFF!!"

Then before I knew it, I was the bender of the tango dip stock move,  and I was speechless. He growls sexily, and leans closer.

Leo: "maybe we could.."

Raph: "that's ENOUGH!!"

Leo ignored, and leaned to my neck..and began licking, while rubbing my bloated plastron. I moaned loudly, and just managed to call raphs name. Suddenly I saw Leo kick Raph hard out of the dojo..and chain the door.

Leo: "now..let me try make MY egg."

As soon as he lay me down, he began raping me! I moaned, helpless yet in pleasure. He lifted me up, and bashed me on the wall, kissing me hard..and raping me longer! And before I knew it..I passed out.

                                   *

3 days past..and I found out..that indeed I had not one..but 2 more eggs in me! Although, I..I've began acting strange. Putting my staff in the fridge, placing my mask in memorial..and everyone was worried! I didn't know what was wrong..neither did they.

Until..

Mikey: "morning D! How are ya?"

My mind wiped clean..and I didn't know WHO this turtle..thing was! I backed off, protecting my stomach

Donnie: "i-i don't know WHO or WHAT you are..but of your here to hurt my babies..then you WONT!"

I was snarling, making him jump..