The Glims Of A Super Saiyan 2

First of all I would like to say thank you for everyone for the support and I've started to get back into the groove of things so I might be updating a little bit faster than I usually did before so that's a good thing enough now it's time to get back to the story I hope you all enjoy the last part and now it's time to get back to this part.

Goku mind what in the quote is going on where the heck is she taking me and why did you put a collar on me I'm not a dog tournament in the next thing I'm being dragged away on the collar at least stop playing so hard man rias and the other are going to be so mad at me if I don't get home until back in time hopefully they'll understandI wonder what this place really is though I've never seen this around the maps around town where exactly did the thing take me anyway I guess there's really no time to think about that for now awwwwwwwawwawaa century stop pulling so damn hard that's it I've had about enough of this. And stop being dragged and put his feet into the ground and grab the color and started to tear it apart made the lady a little bit irritated.

Esdeath what exactly do you think you're doing my beloved the caller was especially made for you now come with me to the castle.

Goku listen lady I no dog so what exactly do I think you're doing anyway I'm not a dog remember you can't just got go treating people like that very rude you know but I'll forgive you if you say sorry lady.

Esdeath was really complex because no one in the world had ever talk to her like this ever let alone someone asking her for her to say sorry are some strange reason it made her feel warm and werid on the inside.

Esdeath I'm sorry my beloved should have known better than to do that my beloved do you forgive me she said with a blush.

Goku it's all good as long as you learn from your lesson that's my mom always told me when I was little oh by the way I never told you my name did I my name is son Goku it very nice to youeven though the start of our friendship is started to be a little rough but it only works out anyways what's your name.

Esdeath my name esdeathyou haven't heard of my name before though you come from the far from are because a lot of people know who I am just by my name because I strike fear into my enemies hearts.

Goku nope never heard of your name before Miss but your name is pretty nice though it's very much nice to meet you though I hope we can be great friends about that castle thing and we might as well go it's getting pretty dark and I don't want to be alone in the dark in a place that I don't really know well.

Esdeath that is a very smart idea my beloved because the streets around here aren't very safe liver man around here can be very unpleasant and I would hate very much so to see anything bad happen to you now let us commence to the castleas she grabbed his hand and started walking to the castle in a haste.

Transition scene to the castle later

Goku wow this place is so cool looking while looking all that stuff leonys everywhere I've never been in my castle my entire life this is so cool and then he saw some guy training on a dummy on some particular armor never seen that before it was giving off this weird energy though hey you you want to go and fight he said to the guy we'll look back at him after he took off his armorwhich advantage for some reason where did it go Goku thought.

Wave wait committed who exactly are you anyways how did you get in here only authorized personnel are allowed in here or people who are part of the jeagers.

Esdeath this is my beloved you fool so I best you best treat him with respect.

Goku it's all good esdeath didn't mean anything by it by the way how about that spar anyway I'm still inin the mood to fight after the tournament she did just kind of take me out of any I'm still a little bit hype about I come on I promise I'll go all out.

Wave sure saying it doesn't really matter to me anyway I could always use a bit of a spar anyway but I can't promise I won't hurt you I am part of this team after all.

Goku I wouldn't want it any other way don't you dare hold back on me now I don't like it when people hold back makes me feel weird you know just how I've been since I was a little kidwhat are the rules until one of us either is been knocked out or a calls Mercy okay then the other person has to stop fighting then all good with you wave check his head saying yeah it was cool when is armory appeared out of nowhere Goku was a bit perplexed by this but still it was a whateverI just made him more happy to see the hint that were other people who are strong and they began to start fighting first wave try to hit him with a punch but Goku blocked with his right hand then pumped to tried to punch him but wave uses and to block the punch with him in the Swift motion bulgogi uses other arm to punch wave in the stomach twitch stunt him and then Goku take kick him far away and he started to charge at wavewho's trying to block with his weapon but it was too late punched him and then he flew through the wall that one of the training walls and then he felt like something in him maybe was a transformation and then he transformed into a super Saiyan form which stunned everyone in the room because it causes small crater did it appear in the training ground and then he had a flash of it was him but it was older and then there was this other guy look like small little guy and they were on a planet training and he felt something weird like I should go even further beyond this transformation and he screamed out with a mighty roar and the castle began to shake my unless he has the ground around them begin to burst open with everything bursting and crashing down even esdeath was frightened by this power the King was even frightened this hell he pissed his pants the power was out felt throughout the entire kingdom the birth of a super Saiyan 2 was born when the transformation was over only he was remaining wave was unconscious from the sheer pressure of the transformation it self

Goku what in the world are those my memories now I look like an adult in those but at least I have a new level of power I think feel so much stronger than the other transformation there's all this electricity around me too hair even got Spike here oh crap wave are you ok manI didn't mean to hurt you wait why do I feel so tired I guess it's more than I can handle as he passed out from the strain.