He drove in slow, revving his engine and I saw some people already partying pretty hard. There was even a chick with just a bikini on and what looked like paint with the logo on her belly. I clenched my jaw when her eyes shined as we pulled up closer to her.

"If it isn't the Vice Prez." She cheered and clapped her hands, despite holding a full beer and spilling some as she made a show.

I pulled my helmet off first as Lucien turned the bike off and I ran a hand through my hair.

"And he brought a Barbie to play with tonight." I heard a man cheer and I looked at them as Lucien took off his helmet. "Where did you find this sexy little bombshell?"

"Don't even think about it Shaw." Lucien held his hand out for me to get off the bike first and then he did. His hand went right to my hips and he pushed me through.

"Let me know if you want me tonight Luke." The girl called after and I held my head high until I heard her giggle and I looked to him.

"Guessing friends of yours." I whispered and he looked down at me.

"Not anymore. Shaw and I were tight before I had Cami... then I became responsible and he kept on doing whatever and whoever he wanted." He held me tighter and pushed me through a couple more bikers wearing the same vests, but I just kept my eyes flickering around until we got to the bar.

"Hey Lu. What can I get you." I looked at the chick who seemed more irritated to be here than happy to be at a party.

"Your brother for one... and two beers." He looked at me and then the girl. "This is Tara... Tara, this is my woman Jackie." He introduced us and I held out my hand at the same time she did and we shook before she cracked open two beers.

"I haven't seen Ry downstairs yet." She told him before looking around. "I can give him a call up there."

"No... we will head up there." Lucien nodded to her and I wondered why he didn't pay before he had my hand in his and was pulling me through the other bikers. Some weren't as big as he was, and others were just as big. Eyes started to follow us and I took a couple large swigs of my beer as we kept walking.

He took my to a set of stairs after heading into a room and I kept up. He knocked once and loud voice told us to enter.

"Looks like you aren't enjoying the party brother." Lucien said and pulled me to his side.

The only guy in the room turned and I had to admit, he was hot. His eyes screamed candy apple green, his hair was shorter than Lucien's, but still just as dark. He was just as tall if not a couple inches taller, yet he seemed more hard and angry. He would have gone a long way in the Marines.

"This is Jackie." Lucien introduced and I just nodded at him.

"Well... you can call me Razor, or Ryan."

"You're the president of the club." I said and he nodded and looked to Lucien. "Cami's godfather?"

"One in the same." He told me and I nodded slowly before going closer and holding out my hand. "You're the woman who is in danger." He told me and I nodded.

"Some idiot who lost his mind." I waved it off and heard Lucien mutter something about how it wasn't that simple.

"Well... you are under our protection now. Everywhere you go, no matter where and what time it is, someone from the club will be with you."

"That won't be necessary. I am sure my dad will come around and name the stupid fuck who came in." I waved it off knowing my father probably won't do that.

"Lucien has already asked for help protecting your shop when you reopen on Monday. It's set in place." He looked to Lucien and I looked to him as well.