Blue and Red Cheer Up Classic

This story belongs to its respective owner on Tumblr.

It had happened again. Chara has been in control and sent Frisk off on a genocide route. Everyone from Toriel to Asgore had died, including Sans and his brother, Papyrus. He was the original universe, the first if you will, but that did not mean he was immune to resets. He never had the power to do one himself, but he had fallen victim to many. He never knew if it was going to be Frisk (the ever true pacifist) Chara (the genocidal maniac) or a mixture of both, creating a neutral path. This ended up being his most painful truth, seeing as he had to wait until he met the kid to be sure of which one it was going to be each time. This time he had gotten unlucky, ending up with Chara in full control over Frisk. He fought like he always did, but ended up in pain none the less. Whenever Frisk had even a little control in a run, she would always reset when it was over. And every genocide route ended in a reset from Frisk. It was a never ending cycle, and he hated it.

So his world reset- causing him to wake up in his bed three days before the kid came brought the ruin's doors. He sighed and got up slowly, still in pain from his encounter with the demon of a child. He waited a few moments for he pain to subside and stood up. Luckily every Sans and Papyrus in every AU knew about the other AUs and resets, it gave the broken skeleton brothers a chance to speak to someone other than each other that understood. So Sans walked out of his room and knocked on his brother's door. He heard a mumbled response from the other side. He took a deep, steadying breath before walking in.

"Hey bro. How you holding up? That one was pretty rough." Sans said in his quiet voice as he came and sat down beside his silently crying brother, putting a steady hand on he talkers shoulder.

"Y-yeah... I'll be alright soon. She took me out pretty early on, I didn't see many fall. How are you, brother? I know she lets you wallow in it for a while." Papyrus said quietly, rubbing his eyes with the gloves heel of his hand. Sans nodded slowly.

"Oh yeah, I'll be okay to. I've had to put up with this longer than you, remember? This isn't the first time, and it won't be the last. I'll live. Let's go meet up with Orange and Blue, how about that? Never know, maybe Edge and Red will pop in too." Sans smiled softly, grabbing his brothers hand and pulling him up as he nodded. It only took a few moments before the two were standing in the swap brothers living room. Orange (Swap Papyrus) heard the familiar sound of the opening and closing of an interdimensional portal and smiled.

"Heya! Who's presence have I been graded with?" Orange smiled as he strolled into the living room with a smoke in front of his face. Said face fell when he saw the original skeleton brothers standing in the room with depressed looks on their faces. "Reset or your Chara?" He asked softly.

"Both. She went genocide and Frisk reset. It was a rough one." Sans sighed, flopping into the couch with a boney hand dragging down his face. The taller owner of the house hissed in pity.

"Ouch. That's always rough. Welp, you two have always been there for us. I'll get Blue and get him to call Red and Edge." The orange sweater wearing skeleton smiled warmly and headed for the stairs. The two broken looking brothers nodded in thanks and sat sadly on the couch.

Not long after, the skelebros from all three main AU's were in the room, the classics being tackle hugged by Blueberry, this barely got a smirk out of them. So classic Paps was dragged of by his alternate selves to drown his thoughts in something Sans probably never wanted to see his brother drink, but he let his brother do whatever. So the three Sanses sat on the couch. Blue was trying whatever he could think of to cheer classic up while Red just told him to suck it up, punching him gently in the shoulder. Blue scolded him lightly for that. The poor innocent fool even attempted a pun or two, causing him to wince in disgust at himself. It wasn't until he poked the usually happy Sans' side receiving a squeak- that he thought of an idea to cheer him up. He smirked mischievously.