10.0 the justice league

Before Serenna could yell out, the batmobil was hit and flung over to the side

Before Serenna could yell out, the batmobil was hit and flung over to the side. Quickly the amazon could jump out just like Bruce before she killed three Parademons as she landed. Her eyes took in her surroundings while she followed Diana inside. The princess got up slowly, sword and shield ready after Serenna stepped next to her. "Is this was conquering is?" Diana asked while Steppenwolf turned around, his eyes glowing just like the mother boxes beside him.

"Hiding from a fight?" A smirk crossed both features. "Oh no," Steppenwolf began. "You are all mine," he added before Arthur attacked him, bringing him down to the side.

"You talk too much."

Just like that Serenna's eyes turned blue again while Diana and herself released a battle cry before attacking Steppenwolf. They were quick, hitting and dodging the blows he gave them. Diana sliced his leg before he hit her with his axe. Serenna made a whip out of the water, letting it wrap around his forearm, holding him back before he could hit Arthur.

Victor and Barry tried to take the mother boxes apart, trying to keep all the Parademons away as best as they could.

Steppenwolf ripped his arm away from the Amazon grasp and tried to hit her with his axe, without luck. With a too quick of a movement, he slammed Serenna against the wall, leaving her gasping for air for a moment. Slowly, she stood up, eyes fixated on Steppenwolf as he went for Victor's neck, wrapping his hand around it, lifting him up.

"Now do you see it?"

Anger stirred inside her, as she saw how Diana was ready to hit her bracelet on her shield to create some kind of explosion. At the same time, the dark Amazon felt her eyes turn a bright blue again, the color of the wild and dangerous ocean, as she let her powers run wild. Together, Diana and Serenna broke the bridge, letting it break under the power of the Amazons while Serenna watched the others fall.

Grabbing her sword, the daughter of Poseidon jumped down, landing just in time to block a punch of Steppenwolf. Yet, he still attacked Victor in a blind rage and as the cyborg flew up, Steppenwolf wanted to follow.

Immediately, Diana took her Lasso of truth, letting it wrap around Steppenwolf's leg before he could make it upwards, leaving him hanging on the side of the broken bridge. He pulled at it and without thinking, Arthur and Serenna helped the Wonder Woman to hold him back. "Does this guy ever quit?" The Amazon asked annoyed and suddenly Steppenwolf fell towards the ground. He didn't even seem close to being exhausted, while Serenna already felt her limps and her power just slowly but surely fading away.

With white glowing eyes he swung his axe towards Diana who fell hard on the ground before his axe swung towards Arthur, letting him crash against one of the bridges above them. The strength behind it let the bridge break and immediately Serenna jumped forward, her powers shielding both of them as the stones crashed down.

"Are you alright?" The Amazon asked him as the darkness surrounded them. She felt his breath against her cheek while his fingers found her forearm. "Yeah, you?"

Serenna tried to hold the shield a little longer. "Fantastic," she replied, sarcasm dripping off her tongue as a laugh escaped Arthur. Collecting all her power, she pushed the piles of rocks away, finally not stuck under them anymore. "Thanks," Arthur huffed as he helped Serenna up from the ground. She just threw him a cheeky smile. "No problem big guy."

But their eyes moved upwards as Steppenwolf stood before the mother box, and Victor hurt in the ground beside him. "They're all too weak to see the truth," Steppenwolf told them, his hand moving forward to touch the box.

"Well," suddenly there was a new voice and surprised Serenna looked in the direction it was coming from. "I believe in truth," the voice added while Serenna knew that it was this Superman they brought back to life. "But I'm also a big fan of justice," Superman added before his first collided with Steppenwolf, his strength let the monster land in the wall further behind. "Alright," Arthur mumbled nodding his head respectfully.

Both of the Amazons gave each other a look, knowing that the real battle only now had begun.

"Kryptonian," Steppenwolf hissed before he ran towards Superman. After a few hits, Steppenwolf landed on the ground again and Arthur immediately attacked him with his trident.

The dark woman felt her power running through her again as Diana, Arthur and herself were trying to attack him, using their powers combined. With a battle cry, Serenna let the water rush towards Steppenwolf, hitting him towards the wall. "Is that guy still bothering you?" Was the first thing she heard before Superman took Steppenwolf down. A huff escaped the Amazon lips.

She watched in awe as Victor and Superman broke the boxes apart, a bright light blinding her and the others for a second. "Clark," she heard Bruce say as a few laughs were heard from above.

Serenna couldn't quite understand what they were saying, but Diana did. Shaking her head with a small smile on her lips. "Children," she began softly. "I work with children."

"Uh, have you guys seen what's going on outside," The Amazon turned around as she heard the voice of Barry but before anyone could react, he was grabbed by Steppenwolf and flung towards the wall. "Barry!" Diana and Serenna yelled out at the same time. Arthur threw his trident towards the monster, hitting him right in the chest as he kicked him backward.

"I am... the end of worlds. Who are you to defy? This world is my right!" Steppenwolf yelled as he stood up slowly.

Serenna turned towards Diana. "Ready?" She asked her and the princess nodded before she picked up her sword again as Serenna did the same with hers. Together they cut him on the side. Superman used his cold breath to freeze the axe of Steppenwolf on his hands, but this time Serenna let Diana finish the job herself. She broke his axe and the panic in Steppenwolf rose as suddenly his Parademons attacked him, biting him and hurting him like he was their prey now.

With a bright light, they disappeared and Arthur hit his trident against the floor.

"Booyah."

Exhausted but also still in awe Serenna stood between Diana and Arthur as they watched the plants grow outside, plants the Amazon never has seen before. They had done it, this team had saved the world and the dark woman felt the pride in her heart grow just a little bit. "So, what are you doing now after this?" Diana had asked her and unsure she turned to her. "Honestly, I don't know," she admitted truthfully.

Something inside her head told her, that this had only been the beginning, not the end. And there was so much she still has to learn.

"Do you want to go back to Themyscira?"

Serenna clicked her tongue in response. "No," she started her sentence as her gaze suddenly found the eyes of Arthur Curry. A small smile tugged at her lips before she tore her eyes away.

"I think I will stay for a little while."

(gif was made by antigalactic 💕)