Polyjuice Potion

Minerva sat silently on the Hogwarts express heading back to school, she had found an empty compartment and sat by herself. Not in the mood to be with her other Slytherins at the moment. The door slid open and Minerva sighed as her twin walked in, they looked almost identical except for Sophie's longer hair and lack of piercings.

"You okay sis?" Sophie slid the door closed behind her. "You kept to yourself a lot this break... are you doing alright?"

Minerva struggled with what to say for a minute, debating in her mind whether she should be truthful with her sister or not, but if she couldn't trust Sophie, who did she have left? "I didn't keep to myself, I was left out."

"Left out? What do ya mean Min?" Sophie took a seat next to her sister, "You sit on the opposite side of the room, you never join in on our conversations, you go up to our bedroom and lock the door doing who knows what!" Sophie raised her voice slightly.

"That's because the 'family conversations' are always, 'How's quidditch going Soph' or 'What's the Hufflepuff common room look like Tenn?'" Minerva spoke with venom, "No one ever cares about Slytherin or how my grades are or who I'm friends with. When news got out that a Gryffindor girl was being accused of murder, our parents charged into the school demanding information, but when a Slytherin girl was hexed and in a serious condition in the hospital wing, they never once contacted the school to make sure I was okay!"

"Minnie I-"

"No Soph, don't make excuses for them, you know that you're their favorite. The magnificent Sophie, Gryffindor, chaser, top grades, she can do no wrong!" Minerva ranted, flinging her hands into the air.

Sophie raised an eyebrow, unamused, "Are you done now?"

Minerva crossed her arms over her chest, "Yes."

"Good," Sophie scooted closer and put an arm around Minerva's shoulders, pulling her into a side hug, "I'm sorry I didn't notice you were being left out... I really thought that you just wanted to be alone, I love you...but you've done some really stupid stuff this year..." Minerva glared at her, "but you've done some really brave stuff too. I'm proud of you sis." Sophie hugged tighter until Minerva groaned.

"Thanks..." Minerva mumbled under her breath.

"Next time you're feeling left out, talk to me, hm?" Sophie released her from her grip as Minerva nodded silently, "Team twin all the way."

"Please..." Minerva rolled her eyes, leaning back into the seat.

"If you think you'll be okay, I'm going to find my friends, I haven't seen them in so long." Sophie stood from her seat, feeling guilty for leaving her sister when she had unknowingly abandoned her all break, "Come with me!" Sophie said, grabbing Minerva's arm and pulling her to her feet without waiting to see if she wanted to come or not.

Minerva didn't fight though, she allowed Sophie to drag her out of the compartment and down the hall. She could hear the loud talking and laughter from all the way down the train car and automatically knew which compartment they were heading towards. Clementine's voice could be heard rising above the rest and Minerva fought the red making it's way to her cheeks.

Sophie slid the door open and everyone inside hollered in greeting, their enthusiasm ebbing only slightly when Minerva stepped in behind her. There weren't many seats left, Sophie took one next to Louis and James, gushing over the watch Louis had gotten for James over the holiday. Minerva found an open seat next to Clementine and desperately looked around for another.

"You can sit here. I'm not mad at you anymore." Clementine shot her a wink and patted the seat beside her with one hand, Violet was holding her other hand, massaging it between her fingers. "The whole 'shut it' potion thing was actually kind of funny."