Fed Up

A/N: I guess I should have mentioned this before, but Marli is not my OC, she was created by the awesome @violets-vest if you want to use her in your own story you should get her permission first, it's the cool thing to do.

Minerva sat down the table from Clementine and Marli, eating her own lunch as she watched Clementine pick at her own. She looked terrible. This was not the confident girl who and tramped over the tables in the great hall without a care and given her the most memorable kiss of her life. Yes, she had been under the influence of a potion, but it still reflected her personality. Minerva didn't see any of that left in the girl anymore and it made her frown.

Minerva noticed as Clementine lifted her gaze and followed it to the Ravenclaw table where Gabe was sitting. Minerva was hoping he would have received his comeuppance during the trial but since Clementine had plead guilty that hadn't happened. Minerva stood from the table, Gabe hadn't gotten away with his crime for too long.

She marched purposely toward the Ravenclaw table, Gabe's back was facing her so he didn't see what was coming until he was being dragged off his bench by the hood of his robe.

"Hey! I'm the head boy!" Gabe yelled disgruntled as Minerva drug him across the floor of the great hall to the amusement of everyone around. Sarah just looked after him with wide eyes, frozen to her spot, unable to help. Once they were outside Minerva let him go and he quickly hopped to his feet, dusting himself off.

"We know what you did Gabe. You're going to turn yourself in and get Clementine released or you're going to deal with me." Minerva crossed her arms, she was only a couple inches taller than Gabe but she was far more intimidating.

"I-I d-don't know what you're t-talking about." Gabe stuttered, looking around the entryway for a teacher or friend, someone that could help him if things got physical.

Minerva stepped forward and Gabe flinched, she smirked at the boy, "You hexed Violet and you know it. You went into the restricted section of the library and found that stupid agarserv curse that almost killed her. It was you. No one else besides Clementine had free access to that part of the library and I know she didn't do it."

Gabe looked terrified and he whispered to Minerva, afraid of being overheard, "It wasn't supposed to hurt her that bad. It was only supposed to put her in a coma until someone did the reverse spell. Something must of went wrong with the broken wand I used or your hitting her with stupefy at the same time??"

"Broken wand??" Minerva pushed.

"I-I found a broken wand in the corridors at school. I didn't want to use my own in case they tested it..." Gabe explained, looking panicked as Minerva grabbed him by the tie and dragged him up the stairs.

"You're telling McGonagall everything."

"I already told my dad, he works for the Auror department, he said he would take care of everything!" Gabe frowned as he was dragged through the halls.

"Yeah, and your dad took care of it by pinning it on Clementine, good job idiot. You're telling the Headmaster." Minerva insisted, continuing on to the Headmaster's office.

"I'll tell, whoever you want..." Gabe's eyes were watering now, "I just wanted Clementine to go back to normal, to focus on her head girl duties. She wasn't acting like herself. I thought if I could get that Slytherin girl out of the picture for long enough she would realize how stupid she was being."

Minerva, still gripping onto Gabe's tie, spun around and sucker punched Gabe right in the stomach. "You're telling the headmaster everything and you will never touch my friends again."