"What you finna get?" I asked Dime.

"Probably chicken and waffles. What about you?"

"Definitely cajun shrimp and grits."

"We stay getting the same shit acting like we gonna try something new." Dime said as we both laughed.

"Bitch let me tell you, Niqo been acting up like I won't set it off no Boosie." Dime said referring to her boyfriend.

"What he do now?" I asked laughing.

"Girl his ass act like he can't stand to be around me. I'm a real bitch but that shit be hurting my feelings." She said rolling her eyes.

"You need to leave him alone then. Personally, I wouldn't wanna be around somebody who makes me feel like that." I told her.

"We just been through so much that I don't know if I want to give up our relationship over this." She sighed.

"Then talk to him about how you feel first and however he takes it you act accordingly based on his reaction." I said as the waiter approached us.

"Hello ladies, I'm Jason and I will be your waiter. Can I get you beautiful ladies started of with something to drink?" He said directing his attention mostly to Dime. Like always she was oblivious to the attention.

When we were younger Dime getting all the attention used to bother me. All the boys I liked were cool with me to be with her and she didn't even care about them. I used to feel so bad about myself. But now I've elevated myself and making money to live the life I always knew I should have. And I definitely get my own type of attention now.

"I would like a strawberry daiquiri." I told him showing him my fake ID. This shit definitely comes in clutch.

"I want the sunset mimosa." Dime said showing hers too.

"Alright, do you guys need more time or are you ready to order?" He asked.

"We're ready." I said. We placed our orders, got our drinks and continued talking.

"So what's going on with you and your niggas?" She asked making me smirk.

"They fine. My favorite Jawaun is the only one I'm taking a little serious." I told her. Jawaun been my lil boo for 2 months now but niggas don't take shit serious so I never get too invested.

"So why when I went home last night Isaac had some lil girl in my house." I said sipping my drink.

"Girl, he just get more bold everyday."

"Exactly, he doesn't understand that I'm his only hope. My momma already kicked him out, pops tired of fighting with him so it's just me. It's like the closer he gets to his graduation the more shit he get into." I explained.

"Sometimes you can't force somebody to get it if they don't want to. Eventually he gonna have to figure it out on his own." Dime said as the food came.

I agreed but I don't want that for Isaac. I want him to at least get his diploma. My momma thought since I lived a little ways from Eastover that it would help but I can't keep him away from his home, our home. That's all he know, it was the same for me too but I know when it's time for me to get out of there.