Five

Walking down the dark streets listening to R&B sure was calming. I had just gotten off work and was nearing my apartment when I saw a familiar figure outside.

"Hello, Mr. Jung" I greeted my neighbor with a small kind of awkward smile.

"Oh just call me Jaehyun when we're out of school" His voice was smooth and friendly, very welcoming and comforting.

We both opened the doors to our apartments but before Jaehyun stepped inside he turned around, "About yesterday, don't worry it wasn't that bad at all" 

"Oh thank god I was a bit worried- wait what" I didn't even process what he had said before he went inside with a smirk. I walked back into my apartment, taking off my coat and putting the bag on the floor. "What a day..." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I picked it up answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby, you home yet?"

"Yeah, I just took my coat off, how 'bout you?"

"Mmh I'm closing up the club today so I still have some cleaning to finish"

"Okay, be careful on your way home bby"

"Aight, talk to you later"

"Love you"

"You too"

I hung up the phone, "Weird... He usually says 'Love you more than the sun shines on the brightest day' he's never said 'You too'... I hope everything is okay" opening the fridge I looked for some food, seeing the pizza box from a few days ago I took out a cold piece of pizza. Too much of a bother to heat it up now.

Sitting down on the couch I scrolled through Instagram, not much was happening except the fact that my head was filled with thoughts. Maybe I should just study to get my mind to focus on something else... there's probably some kind of Instagram accounts on my chem classes.

I spent about 10 minutes until I found a good profile which covered almost everything I was learning in my chem class. "God bless whoever made this! I should dm them, ask them for tips on stuff. It would be good to have a smart friend haha" 

────────

His phone vibrated under the papers, "Ah phone where you at?" He moved the pile of homework, "There you are" He unlocked the phone and read the dm.

TooSmart4You:
Hey I just found ur page and omg ur a lifesaver
I literally love u plz marry me xD

He laughed to himself.

Chem4Days:

Wow, a proposal?Don't you think that's too earlyI mean I'm down if you are ;)

TooSmart4You:
Oh my, I didn't plan on marrying this young but...
<3 ur my boo now
HAHAHA IM SORRY I'M LOSING IT-

Chem4Days:

Yo wifey shouldn't you go to bed thenI know I'm too hot to resist with my chem tips butsleep is important

TooSmart4You:
Yeah yeah... I'm eating cold pizza
and thinking bout life
I just started college today and
I think my professor likes me-

Chem4Days:

Oh? Well you sure must be cute~I'm such a lucky man to be urhusband hahaIs ur professor hot?

TooSmart4You:
He's... Okay-
I mean he's good looking
but he's my neighbor so
it would just be weird to call him hot
jskadjkaskda ya feel me?

Chem4Days:

mmhm yes yes I totally feel you hahahaI would love to talk to you more but I have to finish these papersHave a goodnight~

TooSmart4You:
Okay my smart husband xD

Before he closed down the app he checked her profile and she was indeed cute, but more than that... she was his student.