Two

I woke up with a slight headache from the night before, I quickly popped two pills and swallowed it with some water. Standing up slowly I walked over to the bathroom that was right outside my room and washed my face, looking myself in the mirror I noticed the dark circles that were forming.

In my mind, all I was thinking was if I should just keep to myself or actually try to socialize. The thing was that I was entering college as a 17-year-old, aka a year early. I was a smart kid, I would've enrolled even earlier if we had the financial aid but unfortunately we didn't until my brother started working here in Korea. I followed him here and got work at a club as a DJ, the one that Mr. Lee owns.

"I should probably meet up with my brother soon..." 

I walked back into my room, hearing my phone ringing. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Sup?"

"It's Mr. Lee, are you ready yet?" His voice filled my ear my voice got stuck in my throat out of surprise.

"I'm about to put on my uniform-"

"Just hurry up. The car is waiting."

"Car?" I asked but he hung up abruptly.

I got dressed in the expensive-looking uniform, as I was putting my name tag on I accidentally stabbed my finger making it bleed. I was about to go grab a bandaid for it but then a car honked. "It must be the car Mr. Lee was talking about..." I sighed and hurried outside with my bag and jumped into the car, seeing him there.

"Mr. Lee? Why are you here?" I asked as I was sucking on my finger trying to stop the bleeding.

"I have to talk to the principal about some things." He said in a cold tone before looking over at me, "What's with your finger?" 

"Oh, this? It's just bleeding a little." I said and shrugged. Mr. Lee reached over into his pocket and pulled out a bandaid, carefully placing it over my bleeding finger. "Thanks..." I fixed it a bit.

We sat in silence for the rest of the car ride, occasionally glancing at each other. I didn't expect him to be here even though we see each other every day, mostly because he promised my brother to take care of me.

"The driver will drive you to school and home every day so don't worry about transportation. If anything ever happens don't hesitate to call me-" He looked at me as we both exited the car, "Have a good day at school..." He ruffled my hair, giving me a smile.

"Goodbye Mr. Lee, I'll see you tonight!" I waved him goodbye as he walked into the principal's office and I found my way to class.

The classroom was big, probably the biggest I've ever seen. It looked like the kind that I've only seen on TV. The teacher wasn't here yet but there were some students scattered around.

I walked in and took a seat, turning my MacBook on and writing a bit on my autobiography as I waited for the class to start. I only wrote this book to document how my life was going, it was almost as a type of therapy to me.

The bell rang loudly and more students entered the room. A young man entered and took a place before the big board, he placed a small mic onto his shirt so that everyone would be able to hear him speak clearly. I couldn't see his face that clearly but something about him seemed familiar, maybe he'd been at the club before.

"Hello students, my name is Mr. Jung, you may call me Jaehyun but I prefer if we kept this professional." Small peals of laughter were heard from the class.

"Now let's get this straight, this class is not for idiots so I expect you all to be ready and understand what's going on." He said as if this was the hardest class ever, which I, of course, had to prove him wrong for.

"Why are you speaking as if this is rocket science when it's just organic chemistry!" I said in a loud voice from the back of the class as I chose a seat rather high up.

"Excuse me, what's your name?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Wong Taehyeon." I stood up and said proudly.

"Well Ms. Wong, if you think this class is so easy then why don't you tell me which chemical formula is both an empirical formula and a molecular formula?" He smirked as the students passed me a mic to speak in.

"Really?" I scoffed, "CH4," the answer was really easy.

"Correct, but please don't interrupt class again." He turned around again as a smirk placed itself on my face.

[A/N]

This-