The second the guard saw him, he bowed. "My apologies, Master Seo. Please, have a safe journey through the city!" he motioned for the doors to be opened, and within seconds, it was, and everyone who was guarding the doors bowed to the entering men.

Changbin nodded. "Thank you!"

When they had crossed into the city, Minho turned to Changbin. "Why did they call you Master Seo?"

Changbin sighed. "It's an old habit. My father was called that."

"Ah..."

Changbin nodded. "Anyways, the sun is setting. If we do not reach this inn soon, we will be stuck out here. The owners do not like to wait."

"Mean owners!" Yongbok murmured.

The pace the group traveled at quickened as the night darkened, going from a light blue, to a mid-shade of blue, and then a midnight blue. Only then, did the sky turn black, and the group was left with no light but that from their torches. Although their horses were tired, and their butts were sore, they continued on, with encouragement from the crown prince.

They reached a richer neighborhood on the outer rim of the city, where each building took up a lot of space. A few giant buildings stood close together, a sign saying "INN" was up in front of it. Changbin dismounted and led his horse, slowing the group down. "We are here!" he announced.

They headed to the huge barn, where only a few horses stood, with many open stalls for the traveler's tired animals. Packs were taken off their backs, and saddles and bridles removed, and they were turned into stalls with water and food. Once their animals were taken care of, the men, backs hunched and feet dragging from exhaustion, made their way back to the courtyard they had started in, and then moved onward to the actual inn itself.

The second Changbin stepped into the building, he yelled, "We're here!"

Instantly, three men rushed to greet them. Changbin smiled when he saw them. "Ah! My friends!" he hugged them each and stepped back to let them greet the other men. "These are my good friends Choi Yongjae, Im Jaebeom, and Park Jinyoung. They are the owners of this inn."

The other bowed to him, and Minho stepped forward. "We are from the Lee Kingdom, and are traveling to see the Han Crown Prince."

"Oh? Then you should all rest up now, since it is a long journey. Unfortunately, we don't have enough rooms, so you will have to sleep in pairs!"

All the men paired up, with one group of three, and Im Jaebeom narrowed his eyes, realizing that they did this, so one special person would be left alone.

"Hey! You!" he pointed to one of the three soldiers that had paired together. He nodded towards Minho. "Why don't you pair with him-"

Changbin crashed into Jaebeom, pulling him away, behind a wall. "You idiot!" he harshly whispered. "That is a soldier that you are trying to pair up with a prince!"

"A prince?" Jaebeom whispered. "That man is a prince? Not an ambassador?"

"No! That is the Crown Prince Lee Minho!"

"Oh...." Jaebeom flushed pink. "Oops... thanks for saving my ass I guess."

"No problem. Now try not to start a war with the Lee Kingdom, okay? That general... don't mess with him," Changbin ordered, pointing at the Lee general, who was scanning the room, his eyes narrowed to slits.

"Yeah... I don't know about that one," Youngjae joined them, sending worried looks after the general. "He's scary!"

"Just stick to his brother, or maybe.... anybody else? Not Yongbok though," the tiny man heard his name.