Amy glared at her son. "Stop being disrespectful," she demanded and raising her hand for him not to speak when she saw her son's mouth open. He quickly closed it.

"You're out of control," Alan spoke, standing next to his wife. "We obviously can't control you anymore."

Josh rolled his eyes at his father's words.

"You're drinking and partying every night. You've wrecked your car and thank God no one was hurt, you've stolen our credit cards and stole from the store-"

"You have different girls up in your room every single night and God knows where else," Amy added.

"We've had enough. We aren't going to let you continue down this road."

Josh smirked, rolling his eyes. "And what are you going to do?"

"We are sending you to Philadelphia," Alan informed, wiping the smirk off of Josh's face.

"You're sending me away!"

"We have no choice. You gave us no choice."

Josh shook his head, glaring at his parents. "I won't go-"

Amy put her hand on her hip, "Oh, you're going. You don't have a choice."

Josh shook his head, pressing his lips together as the anger boiled up inside of him.

"You're staying with Shawn until Cory is ready to take you in."

Josh rolled his eyes, but then a slight smirk came to his face. At one time Shawn was a rebel so he would understand if he stayed a rebel until he was ready to change.

"Shawn is going to help you turn your life around. He is married now and has a teenage step-daughter-"

"Who you are to leave alone," Amy added. "She is off limits, Joshua, and I mean it."

Josh cross his arms across his chest. He would be living with a teenage girl who had no relation to him. This could be fun. He could have a little fun in Philly then come back. His mind instantly wondering what she looked like.

"Did you hear me?" Amy snapped.

"Yes, I heard you, but I can't help girls just fall for me," he smiled a huge smile. "I walk into a room and throw themselves at me. What am I suppose to do?"

Amy sighed, glaring at her son. "Josh, I mean it."

"Fine," Josh snapped. "I promise to tell her not to fall for me and then it's on her. Deal?"

Both Amy and Alan shook their heads.

"This is a new start for you, Josh," Amy turned her tune and spoke to her son more softly. "Take it. Learn from it. Become the man we know that you can be."

Alan nodded from his spot next to her. His eyes pleading with his son.

Josh looked at both of his parents. The man they wanted him to become was long gone. This was who he was now and they needed to accept it. He was who he was no matter where he lived or who he lived with. He knew the sooner he went to Philadelphia the faster he would be back in New York.

"When do I leave? So I can get this over with."

XOXOJOSHAYAXOXO

Maya hopped into the kitchen, giving her mom a small smile who was at the table enjoying her coffee. She popped in a piece of toast into the toaster, leaning back against the island, her eyes landing on her step-father. She listened to him on the phone as she waited for her toast.

"No. It's no problem. We are more than happy to take him in. He can stay here until Cory is ready for him to move in with him. I know Cory has a lot on his plate right now with Riley."