After the entries escape and attack I was exhausted. My legs were aching from running for hours, the cuts were burning, bruises aching from any movement, and my feet covered in blisters. My body was starving for something to eat or drink at the least. But I didn't care about that. I cared at the fact that Eri and I were finally free, we can live in peace, no more pain.

I sighed and then rested my back against a random building with Eri on my lap, still crying out of joy of now being free. I started to sing but stopped as soon as I heard footsteps coming towards my direction. I acted as nothing happened and looked back up. Turns out it was the same lady who patched me up came back to as if I wanted to sit in a more comfortable place. I nodded, still not wanting to talk and got up with Eri in my arms.

The kind lady allowed me to sit in the back of an unused ambulance truck and gave me a second blanket and left. I wrapped the second blanket behind me and bright it towards my front. Took Eri's blanket and put it on top of both of us.

No one's p.o.v

Eri was still crying on your chest, so you decided started singing again, in an effort to get her to sleep. You put on a metal band around your eyes, not wanting others to see your eyes.

Then you started to sing a song. You've listened to this song while you both were held captive, the song was called Euphoria. (Do I have any BTS fans over here?? Yes? No..? Maybe so...?)

"mujigaecheoreom jiwojin kkumeul chaja hemaesseulkka~
(did you wander looking for that erased rainbow-like dream)?"

You started rubbing her back soothingly and softly rubbed her head.

"unmyeonggateun heunhan malgwan dalla~
(only one thing is different from fate)"

She slowly started calming down. Her eyes slowly closing.

"apeun neoui nunbichi nawa gateun geoseul boneun geol
(your hurt gaze looking at the same place as me)"

You started rocking your body side to side make her fall into a deeper trance.

"Will you please stay in dreams yeah~."

You slowly stopped singing as she fell asleep from today's earlier events. You were about to sing again but then stopped singing and now looked up to see 5 people standing in front of you.

You quickly pulled up a wall of rocks to distance yourselves in a blink of an eye. Until the bandage hero said it's okay and to trust them.

Slowly you pulled the wall down, looking down not wanting to make any eye contact.

Tamaki's p.o.v

Earlier I was with Mirio and Nejire talking about today's work with Fatgum, suddenly we hear Fatgum calling. He said there was an attack in a neighboring city. He explained there were 2 people who escaped, from villains.

Then 3 of us were instructed to go with Fatgum to see the 2 people who escaped. We all get in the police car that came to pick us up and drove us all the way to the city.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The amount of destruction that was caused, the grounds were shredded into some chunks, there was a wall made of rocks too, some buildings were destroyed. With that, there were so many ambulances from the villains getting injured.

'What.....happened here..?' I stared in shock.

We walked towards Eraserhead and he told us the 2 people were in the farthest ambulance truck sitting on the back.

We all turned to go and walk. Suddenly my ears picked up a soft melodious voice. It was absolutely beautiful, my curiosity got the best of me and I started walking faster. Not realizing that I went way ahead of my friends, Fatgum, and Eraserhead.