✰Eight: I'm Just Glad We're Friends

Start from the beginning

"You make me really happy too, bunny. I don't know why, but every time I see you I-" I cut myself off, and I took a deep breath. "Yeah. I'm happy when I'm with you." I finished. Luke narrowed his eyes on me, and he tilted his head a little bit.

"What were you going to say?" Luke asked softly.

"Nothing. It's not important. I'm just glad we're friends." I responded. Luke had a weird look on his face, before he looked back at me.

"Friends? I think you like me more than a friend." Luke murmured. Before I could argue with him, he gently pressed his lips against mine. And it would be rude to not kiss him back, so I did. As a friend. Luke's hands moved down my chest, to just above my belt. He was definitely a lot more confident. Our lips moved together a little faster, and his tongue slipped into my mouth. We slowly fell back onto the floor, so Luke was on top of me.

     He started rolling his hips into me, and my mouth parted open slightly. My hands moved down his waist, and snaked around his body so they could rest just above his ass.

       "Luke, we don't have time. We need to stop before I...you know." I spoke up, looking up at Luke. He stopped, and he blinked his eyes at me.

       "Before what, you get hard? I think we're already past that." Luke teased, pressing his hand down on the slight bulge in my sweatpants. I stared at him with wide eyes, taking in a deep breath as Luke began to rub me with his hand.

       "Luke." I said sternly. His blue eyes snapped up at me, and he grabbed me through my pants. I groaned, daring to let me eyes fall shut for a moment. His lips dragged down my neck, sending chills through my body. Then he pulled away, and he got off of me.

"Alright, you should probably get ready to leave." Luke said casually, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. I stared at him blankly, glancing down at my sweatpants.

      "Are you kidding me?" I asked in shock. Luke smirked, and he licked his lips. I heard my mom calling for me that I need to leave, and I let out an exaggerated groan. I stood up, trying to think of things that would immediately make me go back to normal. Luke strolled out of the room, and I bit my lip with frustration.

                                            ✰✰✰

"That was an amazing game Ashton, you did great." Ellie said, beaming at me. I smiled, happy not only from winning the game, but Ellie was finally talking to me again. Luke walked up to me, and he squealed.

"You were so good! You're such a fast runner!" Luke said excitedly. I laughed, really wanting to hug him. I didn't want to make anything too obvious. Ellie stepped closer to me, and her eyes focused on me.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the things I said about you. Calum told me what happened between you two, and I can see you're trying to figure things out for yourself. I shouldn't have been so selfish." Ellie explained, making my heart pound against my chest. Luke looked at me, slightly confused.

    "Uh, thanks." I murmured, looking down at my dirty shoes. Ellie gave me a smile, and she walked away to go talk to her friends. Luke crossed his arms against his chest.

    "What is she talking about? What happened between you and Calum?" Luke asked me expectantly. And at the worst possible moment, Calum ran over to me and he pulled me in for a bro hug.

     "Dude, we fucking killed that game! We really are the mvps, huh Ash?" Calum asked, slinging his arm around me. Luke looked between us, and he glanced away. "I'm surprised you're here Luke, don't you usually have dance?" Calum said to him.

    "I don't have dance tonight." Luke answered quietly.

    "The guys are all going out to eat and get some wings, you should come Ashton." Calum suggested, nudging me. I looked at Luke, and he bit his lip gently. I told him a would take him to the beach, and we would have alone time. I didn't want to just ditch him, but I haven't been out with the guys in a while.

     "I'm kinda tired Calum, I might just go home." I responded, which wasn't a complete lie. I was too tired to go out to eat with the guys, but definitely not tired enough to skip the beach with Luke. Calum removed his arm from me, and he gave me a pleading look.

      "C'mon, don't be lame! All you do is hang at home with Luke." Calum snapped, making Luke frown. I stood there silently, unsure of what to say. Luke sighed, and he looked a little upset. "If you don't start hanging with us again, you're going to become a ballerina." He laughed. Luke looked down, and he shifted uncomfortably.

      "Just go hang with your friends. Have fun." Luke huffed. He pushed past me, and I tried to call out to him, but no words came out. I watched him walk away, wishing I could turn back time and say I would be going to the beach with Luke. Calum didn't see the issue, because he was happy I was coming with him and the team for chicken wings. I gave up alone time with Luke for fucking chicken wings.

      I may be the biggest dumbass ever.

                                            ✰✰✰

     I'm alive and well! And sooooo busy, I barely have time for writing lately :( I'm working hard to try and get more updates out! School and work is a lot but I'm managing

    BLUSH HAS 1K NOW YAY <3

    Don't forget to vote & comment friends!

   -babybeancalum