✰Five: Is Your Dick Broken?

Luke

    Everything in my body ached. My feet and leg muscles were sore, my shoulders and back were sore, everything. My feet had some blisters on them, I was a complete mess. Before I left for the United States, I had a little dance break. It wasn't long, but since I knew I was leaving, I thought I would give myself and my body a break from dance. That may have been a mistake.

I wasn't prepared for how much I was going to pushed, and how hard I was going to be working. I've been a dancer my whole life, so I'm shocked at myself that I'm even surprised. I even think I've lost a little bit of weight. This new dance school is definitely intense. Everyone is nice, but they're not there to mess around.

The whole group was working on the group dance, and we were all dying. Sweat was dripping down our faces, and our stamina was going down. Meanwhile, Miss Chapman and Emilio were yelling at us to push through and work harder, while they weren't doing shit. We're past the part when they're still teaching us each move, now we're working on memorization and making everything go together.

When it was time for solos and duets, we had to practice in front of the whole group, so we could get feedback from our team members. I was nervous to perform in front of my group, but I guess it's better to start with a small group, then go straight to a competition. Emilio pressed play on our music, and Mei and I started. We were both mentally and physically exhausted, but we tried our best.

I was starting to get better at being more expressive, and not being as reserved when it came to some of these intimate moves. Mei moved beautifully, and she was practically perfect in my eyes. She looked graceful, and although I could see how tired she was, she acted like she had all the energy in the world. When we stood in our ending pose, the team clapped for us.

"Alright, make comments." Miss Chapman said. I felt extremely nervous about what they had to say. Mei has been on this team for awhile, but I'm new to this team, what if they don't like me? What if they think I don't deserve to dance with one of the team's best dancers?

"I really like how they used their bodies to show emotion."

"They had lots of energy, and they never stopped to take a breath."

"This isn't a comment about dance, but they it's cool to see them work so well together, since Luke is to tall, and Mei is so short."

"They line up perfectly with the music, and I like how they're using the musical cues to move their body."

All of the comments were good. Mei and I were smiling big, feeling a lot more confident about our duet. Emilio stepped up, and he looked over at us.

"Thank you for your comments ladies, but we need constructive criticism. What's something these two could work on?" Emilio announced. Everyone was silent, and they just stared at Emilio. At my old dance team, hands would go right up to get a chance to point out all of your mistakes. "Alright, then I guess I will." He began.

Mei and I shared a glanced, but I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Mei, your footwork was sloppy during the chassé, and make sure your arms look strong, but delicate at the same time. Luke, I could tell you were tired by the second chunk of the piece, make sure you keep your energy up. Another thing, you didn't have steady feet during the volcada, causing Mei to be shaky as well. The two of you need to make exchanges between each other less awkward, because of the height difference. Make sure you don't look like you're reaching up for him Mei, and overall, you two need more passion. You don't act like you want each other." Emilio listed.