Introduction

PS: I forgot to put the introduction before. So I recommend to read from the start again. ><

(Childhood) Flashback:

It was a beautiful afternoon, the beautiful sunset was coming..

Me and my mom was walking around the flower garden near the park in Seoul. I was 6 years old girl. My dad died because of a car accident. So I only have my mom, caring for me..

I was holding my mom's hand, she didn't look nor talk to me nor hold my hand..

I looked around and saw the beautiful flowers around me. I let go of my mother's hand ran around the beautiful flowers. I was so happy that I could see the flowers.

"Omma! Look it's a sunflo--"

I turned my head to my mom and saw her eyes were watery. Why are you crying?

She turned around and walk away slowly. "Omma!" I called but she didn't answer or looked at me. "OMMA!!" I yelled and started to cry. I chased her by holding her hand.

"Omma.. Where are you going...?"

"I'm sorry April.."

She bend down and kissed my forehead, and felt a tear coming out of mom's eyes. Her tears slowly slid down to my cheeks.

"I love you.."

That's the only thing I heard from my mom after she left me in the garden...

I cried so much, I can't control my saddness in me. Why did she leave me?! Did i do something to her that made her leave me?

I was crying so hard like a baby. I covered my face witg my palms so that no one can notice.

I was crying on the grass, I couldn't stand up..

It hurts....

I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder, it made me flinch abit. I looked to my right a saw a boy.He smiled to me and he gave me a rose..my favorite flower..

I smiled at him too. My heart started to beat a little bit fast.

Why is my heart beating abit fast?

He suddenly hug me, I guess he's trying to comfort me. "I'm sorry..." I heard him whisper in my ears, it shivers down on my spine. His voice.. his voice..was so soft, it made me calm down abit. I let out a small smile.

He let go of the hug, and helped me get up.

"Please be happy and don't let this feeling hurt you" he smiled at me again and walk away.

Flashback Ended*

That was the last time I saw him. He never came back to that garden. Although I waited for him to come but after months of waiting, I lost my hope on him.

When will I ever gonna see that boy again?