3

[Errors ahead]
We arrived at the dome, we were waiting outside cuz of alot of fans coming and attending the concert.

(After a few minutes later)

We finally got inside and sat on our seats. The concert wilk stsrt in a few minutes, so I had to chat with Hannah some stuffs.

After a while the lights inside the dome turned off, and the music started playing. EXO was on stage already and fans cheering, screaming, chanting along.

We started to sing long with EXO, watch the VCR together.

(After the concert almost ended)

EXO was singing their last song for today's concert. EXO-Ls chanting together, sing together.

After the last song, EXO said goodbye to all of us (exols). I could see that they're really happy, especially Jongdae. But its a bit sad that Minseok and Kyungsoo aren't here.

Before they came down on stage, EXO-Ls made a fan project for them. Most of the eris were crying while watching. And Baekhyun and Junmyeon was silently crying too. It made me and Hannah cry too ;-;

We went out of the dome, and saw fans taking selfies with the EXO standees.

We joined in, we took alot of selfies. I had an amazing day! We went to a Korean BBQ and ate until we were full!

'❀'

*I was walking by the flower garden, alone, crying. I didn't know why I was crying so hard.

The sunrise shines brightly, and the cold breez of the wind hits me.

I felt an arm touched on my shoulder, it made me flinch abit. I turned my head to the person who touched me but i couldn't see the face.. But this feeling again...

Is it him? The boy who made my heart beat for the first time?! *

My eyes opened I looked around.. It was a dream.

I've been having the same dream for months, it quite bothering to me. I looked at the window, the sunlight hits.

I let out a sigh and got out of bed. Did my thing again, take a bath, cook food and eat and do chores. sigh its so boring..

Hannah decided that we go out and hangout since it was boring in the house.

We went to a bubble tea store and ordered our fav bt flavor. After we sat on one of the chairs and talk. There was silences for minutes.

"Hey April" she finally breaked the silence. "Hmm?" i mumured. "You should find a job." I looked at her. "We needed money. Why don't you try to work here in this bubble tea store?" I stopped sipping my bubble tea. "Nope."

"Why not?"

"I don't even know how to make bubble tea!"

"What job would you like to do?"

"I..don't really know Hannnah.. I don't have a speciality"

"Yes you do! There are alot!~"

"Tell me, what?"

"You can sing and dance well!"

"No I don't. I have the worst voice ever y'know"

"Try appying! You woudn't know you could pass!"
"I'll think about it. I'll let you know hm"

We decided to chill at the park, so we ride a bus to the park.

After how minutes of traveling, we finally arrived at the park. It was so beautiful around.

It was a nice day to walk around the park. The fresh air was so soothing. It made me calm and relax, I mean who wouldn't enjoy the fresh air from the park?

"Hey let's get Ice Cream!" Hannah pointed at the ice cream stand. I gladly nodded and head to the ice cream stand.

"Hello ladies. What can I get for you?" the ice cream man smiled.

"Hello we would like to have 2 mango ice cream please" I gladly smiled.

"Ok!" he started to scoop the ice cream for us.

"That would be 2$ each!"

"Here" I gave him the cash.

He gave us our ice cream and we thank him.

We sat down on a bench and eat our ice cream. We chatted random stuffs. Then, I heard  someone screaming that caught my attention, there was guy wearing all black past by us. The guy was also running away because..there were alot of girls following him and screaming.?

Is he an idol or something?

All the screaming ruined the perfect silence at the park ufh. it made my blood boil of anger.I couldn't stand the noise!

I stood up from the bench and stomp hard towards the crowded place full of fangirls

"Yah!" I yelled, they all looked me. finally I got their attention. "Can ya'll shut up!? This is a park y'know?! Its supposed to be quiet and peaceful here!" I yelled with an angry look.

"So what?!"

"Who are you to tell us what to do?!"

"Pft! Looser!"

They were about to fight me, but a male voice stopped them. "Stop! Please leave her alone! " the male's voice was coming from the opposite side, the man wearing all black. All the girls looks at the man, and whined. "She's right. It's supposed to be a quiet place. So please. Leave me alone. I wanted some silence today. Please understand, Thank you" he bowed.

Thankfully all the fangirls left him alone.

I turned back to the man, but he was already gone. Shouldn't he said thank you atleast?

I let out a heavy sigh. Finally, peace and quiet.

I saw Hannah ran up to me. "Where were you?"

"I..just saw a cute dog awhile ago, I tried to pet him but the dog ran away." Hannah just nodded.

We continued our walk around the park.

When the time had come late, they decided to have dinner out and go home.

A/N: Sorry. Been busy and all. I hope yall enjoy this, i tried making it entertaining and stuff. although its abit short, i'll try to make the next chapter abit longer than this?

But good news is its finally here :3

luvs to you all ~♥

PS: STREAM UN VILLAGE BY BYUN BAEKHYUN AND WHAT A LIFE BY SECHAN!♥