Jungkook sobbed into Seokjin's shoulder, overwhelmed by the attention and affection.

Unlike the rude customers they had encountered on their first date, the diners here were not judgmental. Instead, they cooed affectionately at the couple, and some even offered blessings.

"Don't make that poor boy cry!"

"They're so romantic! You should learn from him!"

"That was a great surprise!"

"He's the happiest man on earth now~"

"Last long!"

Seokjin ensured Jungkook had calmed down before breaking the hug, wiping away his tears tenderly.

"Hey, the birthday boy shouldn't be crying, right? What if your eyes get red and puffy? I'll have to call you Swollen-Eyed Kook from now on," Seokjin teased gently, eliciting a playful slap on his chest from Jungkook.

"It's all your fault... why would you even do something like this? You're so lame!" Jungkook managed through his tears, but his smile had betrayed his words.

They settled back into their seats and Seokjin placed the slice of cake in front of Jungkook.

"Happy birthday, my baby. Make a wish," Seokjin encouraged.

Jungkook closed his puffy eyes, clasping his hands together to make a wish.

...

Jungkook is taking an unusually long time to make a simple wish.

"Are you done yet?" Seokjin teased, his eyes fixed tenderly on Jungkook's face. "Wishing for ten things at once?"

Jungkook finally opened his eyes and blew out the candles.

Applause filled the restaurant, and Jungkook shyly nodded his thanks to the diners.

"I couldn't let this pass by without taking photos of your puffy eyes to tease you for life," Seokjin said, scooting closer to Jungkook and squeezing into his chair to snap a few pictures on his phone.

"Ah! My eyes are too puffy! Delete those photos now!" Jungkook protested with a pout, but Seokjin only chuckled before stealing a quick kiss and returning to his seat.

Blushing furiously under the attention of onlookers, Jungkook started eating his cake.

After finishing their meal, they thanked Jackson for the memorable dinner.

They strolled hand in hand through the empty park.

"So, what did you wish for earlier?" Seokjin asked curiously as he nudged Jungkook's arm.

"Not telling."

"Come on, you can tell me anything. Pwease?" Seokjin pleaded childishly, trying to soften Jungkook's resolve.

"If you call me daddy, I'll consider telling you," Jungkook teased back.

Seokjin frowned and ignored his comment. Instead, he echoed Taehyung's habit of repeating himself.

"Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me!" he whined, a playful grin spreading across his face.

Since adopting this habit from Taehyung, Seokjin had been using it occasionally to tease and annoy Jungkook, fully aware that Jungkook hated it.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Stop that, you sound so annoying. I'm not telling."

"Alright, I'll stop," Seokjin relented, trying to strike a deal. "If you tell me your wish, I'll give you your birthday present."

Jungkook huffed and started to walk away, feigning irritation.

Seokjin hurried after him, catching his hand and pulling him close.

"Hey, I was just joking," Seokjin reassured him with a laugh. "You don't have to tell me, just close your eyes for a second."

Jungkook broke into a laugh and obeyed.

Seokjin stood behind Jungkook, retrieving a gift from his pocket—a silver necklace with the initials 'JLB'.

He draped it around Jungkook's neck, causing the younger to flinch at the cool touch. Jungkook opened his eyes and ran his fingers over the necklace, turning his head to Seokjin with curiosity.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked.

"It's nothing extravagant, but it lets everyone know you're mine, Jin's," Seokjin murmured, pressing his lips against the back of Jungkook's neck, sending shivers down his spine.

A smile spread across Jungkook's face, his heart warmed by Seokjin's gesture. Turning around, he kissed Seokjin passionately, pulling away before he could fully comprehend what happened.

"Thank you, I love it!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Seokjin chuckled. "You haven't even seen how it looks on you, and you already love it?"

Jungkook nodded sincerely. "Whatever you get me, I'll love it! I love you!"

Despite the chilly night, their hearts were warm with love as they walked home together, both wishing this moment would last forever.

---

'I wish we could stay like this forever, growing old together. What others think of us does not matter. I wish to find him in the next lifetime, and the one after that, and the one after that. I wish to be bound to him forever, falling in love with him over and over again... And most importantly, I wish he's happy with me.'