Applying pressure at Krist's nape, he nudged his omega's legs apart and with a single thrust, he entered him. Krist shouted but Singto was too far gone to realise anything. With the heat having already prepared his body for this kind of mating, Krist was slick enough to let his alpha's every inch to be inside of him. He bit the sheet under him and clenched his fists. Singto needed to move, he needed his mate to move. And he bent his nape even more forward. Pinned under the alpha, he could only wait for the bite that he knew would be coming any instant now. He whined, urging Singto to do it now. Feeling the tremors coming from the omega beneath him, Singto reached out to grasp his hips and started to move. They both felt it and they moaned together. "Feels sooo good", whispered breathlessly the alpha as he moved out completely.

Krist turned his face to glare at him and cried out when he entered with a forceful thrust again. Sliding a hand around his neck, Singto urged him to lean backwards as he nibbled on his shoulder bone. His thrusts started to gain more momentum and he buried his other hand into Krist's damp hair as he opened his mouth to bite. As his teeth closed on Krist's skin, the latter cried out in pain. Continuing to move, Singto sucked on his bite, causing his mate to shudder. The copper taste in his mouth made him more frenzied and he moved even more rapidly. Krist closed his eyes as he concentrated on the tingles starting to spread all over his body. He was on the verge of coming and Singto could feel it as he reached out to wrap his hand around Krist's hard shaft. At once, he let go and moaned out. 

His body kept on riding the orgasm as Singto continued to thrust into him. Stopping him from collapsing, the alpha came with a loud growl and buried his face into Krist's neck. The tingles came again and Krist shivered. Out of strength, they both finally collapsed on the bed and only one word came out of Singto's mouth: "Wow." Krist chuckled tiredly as he closed his eyes. The last word he uttered before he passed out was "mate". Rolling away and spooning his mate to him, Singto closed his eyes too. He needed to rest. He did sleep about one hour before Krist woke him up again. He opened his eyes to find Krist straddling him. The omega smiled at him and moved his hips sensuously. Singto groaned as he said huskily: "You are so wet down there.."

Krist nodded as he whispered back: "It's all you.." Singto nodded. He knew. He was smelling all himself on his mate. Krist moaned as he reached out to touch himself. "Tuan.. it's coming again.." Singto could feel it and he could see it too. Damn, his omega was a sexy thing. He sat up and made Krist wrap his arms around his neck as he kissed him. He slid into him without any difficulty and Krist moaned into his mouth. Deepening the kiss, Singto urged the omega to ride him with his hands on his hips. It was so sexy to feel Krist moving like this and Singto broke the kiss to lick his bite again. Arching his neck back, Krist held his mouth to the bite. Moving his own hips, Singto tightened his hold on Krist's hips as he bit him again. The omega moaned out and nearly stopped moving as his attention went to the tremors the bite was giving him. Singto sucked the bite and used his palms to knead the ass that stopped moving. 

Gasping as the pleasures of the bite and Singto's thrusts hit him, Krist buried his face into Singto's neck. "More..", he groaned against Singto's skin. Gritting his teeth, the alpha flipped over and grinned at the dazed omega under him. "Let's do your more, darling.", he whispered in a husky voice that made Krist shiver. He leaned forward towards his omega and grabbed his ankles to place them on his shoulder. Krist's eyes widened and he felt the front of his thighs touch his chest when Singto entered him again. He was so deep inside and Krist felt so full. However, they both startled as Krist's phone started shouting. Breathing hard, Singto asked: "What the hell?" Krist just smiled since he knew why the alarm rang and opened his arms to his alpha. "Come here.", he asked softly and when his prince went willingly into the cocoon of his arms, he kissed him softly as he said against his mouth: "Happy birthday, P."