"Bro word? Shit I'm down. What I gotta do?" I said

"All we gotta do is hit up New York and settle a deal with the Ricans and we used their products and rise the prices up. I mean we touching papers now but if we do that Bro. You know how much we would be on top of the fucking world." Rico said.

"Well shit put me in. Let's get this money then." We both laughed and dapped eachother up.

The feins was coming and the money was flowing.

After a while it started to slow down and I was sitting on the corner catching up with my niggas. I don't see them like that because I be doing my own shit but when I do we stay lit.

"Yo bro I was fucking on Ashanti the other day." Rico

"Bro I just had her 2 weeks ago, that bitch a slide." Chad said passing the wood.

"Damn I hit that bitch last night" I said as we all started bust out laughing. She really for the team.

"Nah fuck all that y'all seen Aaliyah? She back from college I seen her at the mall shorty got thick as shit." Rico said

"Bro everybody saying she got thick, I'm tryna see wassup." Chad said

"Wassup with what nigga?" I said looking at chad

"Chill bro, you acting like she ya bitch." Chad said

"Bro just chill out when y'all talking about her.. that's all." I said

"Nigga fuck outta here. Ima get her boujee ass. She not gonna know how to act after I hit" Rico said as he dapped Chad up.

"Nigga she wouldn't even let you hit. And that's my bitch stop disrespecting her before I gotta trash you." I said as I stood up from leaning on my car.

"Nigga what you tryna do then?" Rico stood up.

Chad got in the middle of us. "Y'all it's not that deep. Y'all really getting mad over some jawn?" Chad said breaking us up.

"You right bro. I'm cool as long as Heem cool." Rico said.

"Nigga I'm good." I said fixing myself up.

We all calmed down and started talking again. I wasn't feeling the vibe and it wasn't no more money out there to be made so I dipped and went back to the crib.

I came in the house and sat on the couch. And my step sister came downstairs.

"Hey bro" hope said dapping me up.

"Wassup lil nigga. What you up to." I said

"Not shit texting Aaliyah. Wassup where was you at this morning? Hope asked.

"Shit you know me I was around. And what y'all talking about?" I said

"We just talking about going on a nail date and shit. Regular girl shit." Hope said

"Oh Ard. How you like it here so far sis?" I said.

"It's cool so far, way better than Jersey. I can get used to this. As long as I stay away from the dirty bitches I'll be good. That's why I'm texting Aaliyah I really like her as a friend. She just give off a good ass energy" hope said.

"See that's the shit I'm talking about sis. Stay with females that got their head straight." I said smacking her head.

"Yeah yeah. Well I'm about to go to the store you want something? Hope asked.

"Nah I'm cool. I'm about to go to sleep. Ima see you later sis. I said heading to my room.

"Ard see you" hope said as walked outside.

I went in my room and laid down. I picked up my phone and text Aaliyah.

"Goodmorning Beautiful"
"Goodmorning Heem💕" -Aaliyah.
"Can I take you out later. You gonna be free?"
"Yeah definitely. Is this a date? 😊"
"You can say that. 7:30pm?"
"Yeah that's cool I'll see you later 😘" - Aaliyah
"Ard Ma."

I put my phone down and rolled over to get some rest before this little date or whatever she wanna call it.

CHAD

RICO

RICO

ASHANTI

ASHANTI