chapter 11 | we've never, i've never (smut)

Start from the beginning

Y/N POV

"Mmmmm" I moaned through our passionate kisses.

Billies fingers started rubbing my clit faster. My moans became more frequent through us making out. Soon she pulled away and took her hand away as well. She stood up and straddled on top of me. I watched her every move, and she watched mine. She aligned our bodies together as she sat her pussy right on top mine. Our clits perfectly fit into each other which made a wave of pleasure tingle through my vagina. She started slowly grinding them together. Something we have only done once, and it was a long time ago.

"Oh my god" Billie moaned out.
I felt her warm juices mix with mine. We were both so wet for each other.

"Oh billie!" I moaned as she went a little faster.

Her hands squeezed lightly over my breasts to gain balance. We stared into each other's eyes as we were moaning loudly. Then, our lips crashed again as she kissed me deeply. Her grinding became slower, but harder. Billie moved her kisses to my neck again and sucked softly. I squeezed her tit. She moaned through it all. Her speed picked up.

"Billie, oh yes billie!" I moaned

She pulled away sucking harshly. She whipped her head back and her grinding became harder.

"Aw Fuck, I love you Y/N" billie moaned.

I took my hands and squeezed her tits. Her movements were so fucking hot. I could feel myself come close. My hips tried to buck forward, but billies fast movements were pushing them down.

"Oh baby I'm so close!" I moaned loudly.

"Wait for me mamas" she replied right after letting out a long moan.

She leaned forward and lightly grasped my neck. She made out with me one last time. Her speed was at its fastest. All you could hear was our kissing, the bed creaking, and our bodies and juices combining in one. I couldn't fucking hold it back anymore. She pulled away practically screaming. Her eyes pierced mine as I rolled my eyes back into my head.

"Mmmmmmm billllllieeeeeeee!"

"Ohhhhh god Y/N"

We both moaned out as we came at the same time. My orgasm went on longer than normal. We both couldn't control our moaning. my clit was pulsating as Billie rode out our highs and collapsed onto me. Our bodies were sweaty and our hearts were beating out of our chest.

"I'm so in love with you Y/N" Billie managed to get out of her mouth.

"I'm in love with you too baby" I replied breathing heavily.

Billie rolled over next to me and cuddled into me. Usually I'm the one that cuddles into her. I looked down at her chest rising and falling quickly. I looked at our sweaty bodies intertwine. Billie traced circles on my bare stomach, which sent chills around my body. That was something completely different. Usually Billie gets so rough, and trust me I don't mind that. She was just so soft and gentle, so loving. We made love. We've never made love before. It was amazing honestly. A whole new type of amazing. I am in such awe right now.

"Baby" I whispered.

"Yes mamas?" She slightly looked up at me with a smile.

"That was... holy shit. We made love billie. We've never done that before." I bit my lip.

"Damn, you're right. We did just make love" she blushed.

"That was amazing." She paused.

"I guess after seeing Finneas and Claudia tonight I- I... I just found this whole new love and appreciation for you Y/N. I meant that earlier. When I said I can't wait for that to be us one day, I really meant that." She now was fully looking at me with a serious, but soft face.