Ignoring my boyfriend prank

Y/n's p

Y/n's p.o.v -
Heyyyyyyyy Kim gang soooo today I'm gonna be doing the ignoring my boyfriend prank on joonie as you can tell he is not here he went to the store to go buy me and him some things anyways back to the prank umm when he get back imma just ignore him for as long as I can y'all,y'all I'm scared because Namjoon Can get mad and irritated fast sooo he will be back in like 5 minutes *looks at phone* y'all Namjoon calling BuT I'm not gonna answer because I'm ignoring him,he probably like why the f*ck she didn't answer my call but anyways let's get this prank started btw put #teamy/n in the comments and don't forget to like,comment,and subscribe down below ok ok let's start this prank
*6 minutes later namjoon walks through the door* *screen says 'y'all this is where my heart started beating fast'*
'Bae why didn't you answer my call' Namjoon says *y/n ignores him* 'yo why you not talking to me bruh' *ignores* 'y/n I know you hear me bruh why you didn't answer the phone' *namjoon comes and sit down next to her* *still ignores* *namjoon tries to kiss her but she moves her face away* 'brooo why you actin like this' *ignores* 'ightttt bet keep that same energy bruh I'm finna go eat don't ask me to buy you nun' *ignores* 'ightttt' *walks out the door* *y/n walks up to the camera and holds it* 'y'all I'm hungry too omg😩' 'bro I can tell he getting irritated y'all I'm scared asf anyways y'all I'm finna go upstairs and set the camera up *gets upstairs* 'y'all he should be pulling up bruh I swear on that trash can if he got something I really wanted imma cry anyways y'all I hear him downstairs *y/n runs to the bed* 'y/n'*ignores* 'y/n we still doing this' *he yells coming up the stairs 'bae why you actin like this' *he says well putting his food down on the desk* *he comes to the bed and lay his head on y/n shoulder* 'what chu watching' *ignores* 'bro why you not talking to me what did I do *he whines* *he straddled y/n 'bro look at me' *ignores * *he grabs her face to make her look at him *she moves her head to look back at her phone* *he puts his hand around her neck softly and kisses her softly* *y/n didn't respond* *she pushes namjoon off of her and gets back on her phone* 'bro you really gonna push me off bruh' 'ightttt I'm finna go eat my wing stop bye' *he grabs his food and leave out* *y/n gets up and grabs the camera *y/n whispers* 'yall I'm finna go tell him it's a prank he finna be mad but wait y'all he got wing stop omg😩' 'y'all I'm mad but he finna give me some of his wing stop i don't care what he say' *y/n comes downstairs to see namjoon eating his wings and on his phone scrolling* 'joonieee guess what' 'now you talking to me' ' no for real guess what' 'what' he say irritated 'it's a prank' *you scream* 'really bro you always playing bruh' *continues to eat his wing stop* 'bae can I have some pleaseee' *he ignores you* 'joonie really don't I'm sorry it was a prank' 'yea get some don't eat it all tho' *you get a piece of chicken* 'let me see the camera' *you stand in front of him while he records both of you* *you still eating your chicken* 'you look so cute while eating' *kisses you on the cheek* *you put the chicken bone down and wipe your hands* 'let me hold the camera joon' *he gives you the camera* *kisses your neck softly* 'joonnn stop' *he stops but you feel a hand on your butt* 'joon stop' *he stops rubbing your butt and just squeezes it* * you roll your eyes* 'anyways y'all I got him so good namjoon you was getting mad weren't you' 'yea' 'ok but yea thanks for watching this video give it a thumbs up and subscribe peace out Kim gangggg'

145k comments
Thatbitch : y'all is the best namjoon was getting mad bruh
Ilikecookies : y'all when namjoon put his hand around her neck and I- oop👀
Username90 : gurlll when you said I swear on that trash can I was dying bro😂😂
69thplayer : bruh y'all funny asf
Baddie : girl you lucky you found namjoon where you find him at 😩👀

VIEW 141K COMMENTS

Its time for prank wars bish‼️