Cardboard Ben (Hardzello)

Fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, and fluff ! And also very short but who cares it's Hardzello !

Joe took the purple blanket and threw it over him and his lover. And a few seconds later, he was cutting the video he had just recorded.

Without waiting for more time, he threw his phone aside and grabbed Ben's face between his hands, the blonde's lips stretching in a smile.

"I missed you," the brown-haired man sighed, sticking his lips to his, enjoying every few seconds of the sweet kiss they exchanged.

"Me too Joe, this love with distance is unbearable, I will eventually come and settle in the United States to enjoy your presence every day, I want to wake up next to you every morning, have lunch with you, do more activities with you, share everything with you Joe, I love you and I can not live so far from you anymore. "

The older man smirked before turning to the cardboard Ben he had next to him. His arms surrounded the false human being and he murmured:

"I live very well with my little Cardboard Ben at home, it's enough for me, I do not need a second copy!", He exclaimed without paying attention to the expression of immense sadness that the blond was approaching.

Ben left the mattress without a word and it took a while for the brunette to realize that his boyfriend had just left the hotel room where Joe was staying for his few days in London. He rushed to the window and saw the blond coming out of the building.
His heart missed a beat when he realized that he had just offended his tender lover.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What a fool..." Swears the blond between his teeth as he walked along the streets of London in search of a place to forget his anger and sadness.

Obviously, as soon as he tried to be romantic, Joe always had to make fun off him. He knew his reaction was a little too exaggerated for so little but he was tired of not being taken seriously because he was the youngest.

After meeting Joe on the set of "Bohemian Rhapsody", his life had taken a dramatic turn. In a few months, he realized that he could love and this time it was for real. He did not see himself as homosexual but rather as in love with Joe. Because no man, apart from the alter ego of John Deacon, had known how made his fall in love.

He remembered their first kiss, it was the first day of filming.

Joe could not be found and everyone had gone looking for him. Rami and Lucy had gone on their side, which exasperated the others because, they knew well that their research would consist of a long session of dredge on the part of the actor of Freddie.

Ben, far too worried had rushed in search of his friend. Friend he particularly liked since their first meeting.

Finally he found him, hidden behind crates, curled up on himself and his hands trembling. The blonde had dropped by his side, asking him what was wrong.

Joe explained to him that he was terribly afraid of not being up to the role he had been given. He was terrified of disappointing Brian and Roger with a mediocre performance. And for any answer, the blond had put his lips on his to silence him. The kiss lasted only two short seconds, their lips barely touching. But that's enough for Joe, who had confidence in him again, his goal now being to impress the blonde.

And it had worked very well since his performance had been rewarded by a second kiss, longer and more passionate. And all this had turned into something very different since.