Please, remember (Dealor)

1K ! Oh my god thank you ! ❤️

The blonde lay down on the wet grass and let his eyes close. After a long day of work, he did not want to go home, absolutely wanting to spend his evening outside, alone.

Yes alone, it was a word that suited him perfectly. It was his life for almost two years. It was his daily nightmare. Solitude had enveloped her in her sheet of darkness.

Since he had forgotten it and completely erased from his life. The only person he had ever liked did not want him anymore. And all this was incredibly painful.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a cold hand came to rest in his neck. He quickly opened his eyes and turned his gaze to that unknown hand that had been lodged below his ear.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were fainting, or worse than that."

He was a tall brown, his long hair falling cascading over his shoulders and his bright gray-green eyes in the night.

"J-John ..." The blond whispered, staring at the man who had just sat next to him, but he did not hear him.

"Do we know each other?", Asked the youngest with a smile. "Your face vaguely reminds me of something."

Roger bit his inner lip violently so as not to shout to him that for more than a year he had had a passionate love affair but after a serious road accident, John had lost all his memory and that, too sad to face to all this, he had preferred to leave.

He wondered for a few seconds if it was a dream because it was almost impossible for him to be with his old lover.

Finally emerging from his dreams, Roger turned his face to brown and shook his head slowly.

"I ... there are a lot of blue-eyed blondes in London you know."

"You must be right, I must have met you in my old life."

The blonde gave him a look filled with interest a little too marked.

John just smiled at him and said,

"From my point of view, I was born at the age of 20. According to my parents, I had a serious road accident after spending the evening with my boyfriend at the time and since then they have not stop saying it's his fault. "

Roger closed his eyes and turned his head to hide the tears that were trying to escape from his eyes. Of course it was his fault, that's why he was gone.

"My sister told me that I liked her a lot, apparently we spent all our free time together, to hear her words, I think it's so cute ..."

The blond blushes, thousands of memories coming back like movies in his mind. Between them, everything had been so romantic ... But so fast ...

"Oh, I'm sorry to talk about my life like that to a stranger ... It would surprise me that you would be interested in the stories of a poor guy like me, who also loves men."

"The fact that you love men is not a problem, it will become one if you believe in what people tell you, and I find your story touching, I'm sure he still loves you."

He was sure of it, not just a little.

John turned his gaze to him, unable to help himself to smile sadly. This man reminded him of so much that it was almost disturbing.

"If he still loved me, he should have been there," the young man replied coldly.

"Maybe he had good reasons not to come to you ..."

The youngest had a laugh that sounded wrong in the blond's ears.

"I'm sure if he really loved me, he'd come," John said, turning his gaze to the blonde.

His look was an accusing look and filled with disgust, anger.

"What if he had good reason not to come?" Roger exclaimed, tears burning in his blue eyes.

"If he has one, I'd like to hear it!" No excuse can justify the absence! "Roars the youngest, his eyes filled with tears.

A heavy silence settled between the two men. They stared at each other without flinching, and the blond gradually saw the anger go away from the brown man's eyes.

"I ... I'm sorry to tell you all this, you do not deserve to get all my anger, it's just that I can not make love to loneliness. tell them I'm homosexual, I feel like I'm carrying a very contagious disease, my life is a hell since he's gone! "

John was cut off by the brutal hug of the blonde who sobbed loudly. He found himself lying on the wet grass, below a person whose first name he did not even know. And Roger kept on crying, hugging the youngest again against him, certainly wanting to be sure that all this was not an illusion before straightening up and declaring:

"Maybe that person has a thousand regrets in her, that she feels guilty about your amnesia because she let you go after a few glasses of alcohol, your face and your voice must be in her mind every day. He had to cry so many times because he felt like a bastard ... John, do you realize that ... "

"How did you come to call me ?!"

Roger looked away, red with shame.

"Can I know who you are ?!", the youngest exclaimed, stepping away from the blonde. "You take me in your arms, call me by my name, but finally for whom do you take you!"

Roger felt his breathing quicken as he watched his old boyfriend staring at him fearfully. His lower lip began to shake suddenly, tears returning to lodge in his blue eyes.

"Please, remember ....", he murmured, no longer wishing to hide anything. "Remember, about me, about us, about everything! I beg you at least try to remember some parts of our history ..."

John's gaze softened as he understood the blonde's words. His mouth parted slightly as his hand pointed to his interlocutor.

"You ... But how? ..."

"My name is Roger Taylor, we went out together a long time before you had your accident, I did not really live it, your family kept saying that it was my fault and that idea ended up to persuade me that it was true, I did not want you to live with someone you did not recognize and that was the cause of your amnesia, and I did not feel ready to seduce you again ... Our relationship was formed through a song, how to recreate it when it already existed, so I fled, far, far enough to try to forget you, but how to forget the person who is the most dear to us in the world I can not do it... "he sighed, looking up at his ex-mate.

His eyes were bathed in tears, making his eyes sparkle. John circled the blonde's face with both hands shyly.

"So ... it was you, from the beginning, is not it?"

Roger nodded slowly, looking like a beaten dog. The young man made him raise his head to meet their eyes. He came closer to the blonde and put his forehead against his.

"It's useless to tell you how much I was anxious to see the face of that mysterious being who had embellished my existence. But I can fool my hand in your face ... Or maybe I could I kiss you and hit you after? "

"I ... Uh ... Does the kiss-only option exist?"

"No."

Roger sighed looking away, the desire to take a slap not really tempting.

"It's good, Roger, I cherish you, I do not remember anything, but I think that does not prevent us from starting a new story, I can see that your words are sincere. time but it's never too late to make up for lost time is not it? We have nothing to lose! "

"Are you sure of yourself? A few minutes ago you doubted of my feelings ... "

John's lips abruptly interrupted him and the blonde leaned back on the grass. They parted quickly and Roger buried his face in the neck of his companion.

"I love you John..." he sighed.

There, followed a long silence during which the blonde regretted his words before feeling the arms of the youngest tighten around his waist.

His answer was silent but it was enough for Roger to understand that he thought it low but was not yet ready to say it aloud.

The two men smiled at each other.
It was the beginning of something good...