For one night (Maylor)

Inspired by this beautiful image !

The cold was spreading more and more in the apartment. As luck would have it, their furnace should be broken in the middle of winter...

Roger trembled rather violently, even completely covered with his blankets. Brian, who was lying in a bed at the other end of the room, was watching him, distracted. Because of their money problems, Freddie, John, Roger and he had decided to take an apartment where the rooms would have two beds which would be more economical.

"You're cold is not it Rog?"

The blond nodded slowly, shivering again. He felt all his strengths abandon him. He had the impression that all his muscles were gone.

The guitarist thought for a few moments before turning an anxious look at Roger who kept swearing because of the temperature. Finally, he raised his blankets, shifted slightly and opened his arm to the drummer to invite him to come with him. The blonde seemed hesitant but finally, he threw himself in the bed of the brown without asking for his rest.

"Thanks Bri..." he mumbled, burying his face in the pillow.

Brian grabbed the book he had put on his nightstand and resumed reading despite busy casting worried looks at the blonde who continued to shiver. He tried to shift his attention to his book and succeeded about thirty second... The guitarist thought a few seconds to go see Freddie to ask him if he and John could not try to repair the heating but the singer would certainly put it out even before he can ask his question.

Roger sighed, and turned his face to his friend, smiling weakly. The brown man's hand put back some blonde hair that fell in front of the drummer's eyes. He could not help but blush at this gesture, without really understanding why.

"Brian, I'm cold," the blond roared, trying to get closer to him to warm up. But the man moved away abruptly.

"I know you're cold Roger and I can not help it, you have the right to sleep with me but that does not mean you have to stick to me!"

The drummer suddenly paled and looked down, muttering that he was sorry.

Brian understood that he had made a mistake by saying that but did not repeat anything.After a few minutes, he could hear the blond's breathing getting stronger, meaning he was finally asleep. Satisfied, the man was finally able to read that damn book he was desperate to finish. The more time passed, the more Roger approached the guitarist unconsciously. His left arm now rested along Brian's belly. The latter preferred not to pay attention because the sensation was not unpleasant and if this allowed the blonde to find heat then he was happy.

Around two o'clock in the morning, Roger had definitively found his favorite position. He now held the entire body of the guitarist in his arms. His head was resting against his friend's chest. But this friend hoped internally that the blonde did not hear his heartbeat that now reached a jerky rhythm.

But what was happening to him? He never thought he could feel such things. Realizing he could not finish his book tonight, he put it back on his nightstand and ran his hand through his mass of brown hair. His gaze was fixed on Roger's soft, peaceful, sleepy face. His mouth opening and closing when he breathes, his eyes vibrating slightly, proving that he was deeply asleep. He found the blond beautiful awake but asleep, he really looked like an angel and it was undeniable.

Brian leaned forward slightly to drop his lips on the drummer's forehead, without really understanding his actions but it was something usual at home, he was someone spontaneous ... Maybe a little too much . And luckily, his gesture did not wake up Roger but made him growl and snuggle his face in the brown man's tee-shirt.

***

Roger woke up after a particularly appreciable dream. He would lie by saying that his friend left him indifferent, and that night had been one of the best he could have had. He had Brian in his arms and he had not even pushed him away. The blonde tried to get out of bed but quickly realized that the brown's arm firmly tightened his waist. He could not help but blush and smile, thinking that maybe one day he would wake up like that every morning. He looked up at the sleepy face of the guitarist, whose lips parted slightly to the rhythm of his breathing.

The drummer could not help staring at his beautiful cheeks, his chin, his forehead, his closed eyes, his long curly hair and his lips ... God his lips! It would take a few seconds, to taste paradise.

But as he approached his face that of brown, it suddenly opened his eyes, awakened with a start by the movements of the blonde.

"R-Roger what are you doing?" Brian exclaimed, seeing how close he was to him.

"I just want to know if I love your lips as much as all the rest of your being ...", whispered the blonde bringing his face closer to his.

And for his greatest happiness, the guitarist did not move and let him. He did not know where his gesture would lead but it was equal, the drummer wanted to go to the end of his action. But as his lips finally brushed against his friend's, a person knocked heavily on the door, pulling them apart abruptly.

"Roger, Brian, Deacy and finally managed to repair the heat!"

The brown just sighed before turning his head to the statement and said that it was really happy that everything was finally fix but it was not really the truth. The night he passed was fucking perfect. So perfect that obviously, it had to end so quickly. The time that he turns his head towards Roger, he had gone back to lie in his bed.

***

Freddie learns his mouth from the microphone.

"It was great Brian, really great!"

"I had a good night I guess," whispered the musician, we do not talk about the almost amorous glance he had thrown at Roger.

John and the singer exchanged an intrigued look before the baseste shrugged his shoulders, not wishing to interfere in the affairs of others.

"Deacy, can you come with me for a few seconds, I need you," said the pianist with a smirk.

Brian sighed before putting his guitar on his stand and returning to the room, where Roger was lying. The blonde had his eyes closed, but the guitarist knew that he was not sleeping. It was enough for him to see his face to be projected a few hours back, at the moment when he had thought that his dream of kissing the drummer would become a reality. In the end, he had always wanted it, without even realizing it. He could not consider himself homosexual but rather attracted to Roger. Usually, the boys left him completely indifferent and it was rather the girls he liked.He bit his lower lip and looked away from the drummer. He should be ashamed, his father would never let him love a man that way.

The brunette walked slowly toward him, his hands shaking. He did not know if Roger was planning to finish what he had started but he was hoping for it. Hearing his friend approach him, the blond opened his eyes and stared at him, a gambling smile floating on his lips.

"You know ... Every question deserves his answer," whispered the guitarist leaning over him, hesitantly but in such a sweet voice.

The blonde's gaze lit up and in a few seconds he had seated Brian on his lap, his arms firmly clasping his friend's waist. The brunet smiled, with that adorable and attractive smile that had interested Roger. As soon as they met, a certain alchemy was born between them, and it had been a wonderful asset over the years. The drummer dropped his eyes down his friend's face and finally stopped on his lips. He placed his left hand on his neck before pressing his lips violently against the guitarist's. Brian deepens it quickly, surrounding the body of the man in his arms to bring him closer against him.

"B-Brian ..."

"So?" Asked the brunet, parting from the drummer.

"The simplest thing is that I love you, Brian Harrold May."