You take my breath away (2) (Hardzello)

3072 words

Two months, three weeks and four days. So much time for so little result. And yet, he had never felt so happy. Him. It was enough for him to hear HIS name to blush to the ears and feel his breathing quicken. He who thought never to fall in love... His plans had obviously been upset by the arrival of a new being in his close entourage. From the beginning of his false relationship, there was only his name in his mind, so much so that he forgot his own. Ben was taking up too much space in his life and it was becoming toxic.

His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of his phone. When we talk about him.... Joe grabbed it and picked it up.

"Oh well, it's not too early, Joseph, I've been waiting for you for thirty minutes, so come back."

"Sorry Ben, actually I... I had to prepare food and I did not see the time... And ..."

"Joe, just stop, shut up and come!"

The young man could not help but blush and smile stupidly. He hung up and hugged the phone against him. Realizing his gestures, he could not help laughing. He acted like a real teenager, completely blinded by his feelings. Joe grabbed his jacket and went out, heading for the cafe where he had an appointment with his friend.

***

Ben sighed when he saw his "boyfriend" appear at the corner of the street. He had his hair completely in battle and his shirt was not even completely closed, so he could see the top of his chest. And god, he was really sexy. The blond shook his head to get those ideas out of his mind. This false relationship really went to his head.

Joe settled in front of him apologizing for being late, but his friend did not answer him, resuming his contemplation. A waiter came to ask them what they wanted and seeing that the blond would not answer him, the young man asked the waiter for two coffees.

"Shut your shirt."

Joe suddenly looked back at him with surprise in his eyes.

"Sorry ?!"

Ben rolled his eyes and pushed his bust over the table to reach his friend's shirt and unbutton it further. The brown's cheeks tinkled bright red as he stared at the blond with surprise. His whole torso was now exposed to the sight of his neighbor. Who can also perfectly see how muscular he was.

"B-Ben!" Exclaimed Joe, blushing even more as he tensed desperately to close his shirt without even noticing his friend literally devouring him with his eyes.

"Now you understand what I meant," the blond replied with a smirk.

Ben turned his eyes away from Joe and his eyes fell on a young woman sitting next to them. He sighed, shaking his head. Of course, she'd be there ... Always on the lookout for the slightest information, she would do anything to conquer the brunette, refusing to accept the fact that he loved someone else. The blond could not help feeling a hint of jealousy at seeing his "friend" with such a woman.

"Benny, are you listening to me?"

The young man immediately raised his eyes to him and smiled slightly apologizing for his inattention. Joe turned his gaze to Lacey and his eyes strayed again on his friend's face. Benny ... Oh yes he loved that nickname and he wanted that name to stay his as long as possible.

"We better get out of here Joe."

"But ... what about the coffees ?!"

The blonde placed money on the coffee table before grabbing the brown man's wrist and dragging him behind him despite the protest that escaped his friend's lips.