Part 2

We both could start at any point, my brother more so, in our miserable lives to prove it, but things only got off bad last May. Our class took a field trip to Manhattan  - 29 "mental" kids and 2 teachers an a yellow bus, heeding to a Museum of Art to look at some Old reel and Roman stuff.
      I know - it sounds like torture (for the teachers). Most trips were.
      But Mr. Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so we had hopes.
      Mr. Brunner, middle - aged guy with a motorized wheelchair. Thinning hair, scruffy beard and a frayed Tweed jacket, which smelled of coffee. You think he would be boring, but he told stories and jokes and let us play games in class. He also had this awesome collection of armor and weapons from the Romans.
      We hoped it would all be okay. Well at least hoped. But we were wrong. Bad stuff happens all the time on field trips. Like last year we went to a battlefield, and me and my brother were with the Revolutionary War Cannon. We weren't aiming for the bus, but we got expelled anyway. Something always happens.
      This time, we were determined to be good.
      All the way there we put up with Nancy Bobafit, freckly, redheaded bully girl, hitting our best friends Grover in the back of the head with chunks of peanut butter and ketchup sandwich.
      Grover was an easy target. Scrawny, cries when frustrated, over what to eat none the less. He must've been held back grades, cause he was the only 6th grader with acne and the start of a beard. On top of that, he was crippled. A note excused him from PE for the rest of his life. Don't let it fool you. You should see him run when there are enchiladas is the cafeteria.
      Anyway, Nancy was throwing wads of sandwich that stuck in his curly brown hair, she knew Percy couldn't do anything back because he was on probation. The head master had threatened him with death by in-school suspension if anything remotely entertaining happened on the trip. Me, she thought i was to weak.
      "I'm going to kill her." Percy mumbled.
      "Yep." I nodded, agreeing.
      Grover tried calming us down."It's okay. I like peanut butter." He dodged another piece.
      "That's it." Percy started to get up; but Grover pulled him back into his seat. But he was to late to grab me. While he was talking to Percy about his probation i was already standing next to Nancy and when she turned to me i decked her in the nose which threw her against her friend by the window. I thew a glare that's been said that it could kill if i had powers. She knew that if she told that she would be 6ft under before she could say 'shit'. With that I went to my seat sat down and Percy gave me the 'we will talk later' look and Grover gave me a grateful but scolding look too.