I take my tea bowls out and place them on the table. Then I take the teapot and gently put it in the middle of the table. I pick up Koujaku's tea bowl as Koujaku carefully watches my movements. "You even have matcha tea?" Koujaku asks, and I nod, taking out a little bag of the green powder. With a little spoon I put some of the powder into Koujaku's bowl. "Alright..Next is water..." I mumble and reach out for the teapot. Koujaku grabs my hand just before I reach it. "Wait, (Y/N). I'll pour the water, you just hold the bowl." He says with a little smile. I nod and does as Koujaku says as he pours the water into his bowl. I take the whisk and mix the powder with the water, moving the whisk left and right at a normal speed.

Koujaku smiles at me. "You're doing well, (Y/N). Where did you learn to prepare matcha?" He asks. "Oh, when I bought the supplies. The shopkeeper taught me how." I explain, still whisking the tea that was starting to foam up. "He was very nice, you know. He wore a blue kimono." I whisk Koujaku's tea some more. "A... Blue kimono?" Koujaku says, a hint of anger in his voice. I stop whisking and look up at Koujaku. "Yeah. Do you know him? I think his name was... Ryuu.... Uhm..." Koujaku's eyes widen. "Ryuuhou?" He asks, half slamming his hand on the table. Koujaku was right, but he didn't seem happy with this Ryuuhou person being mentioned. "Y-yes." I put my hand over his. "Koujaku, what's-" I'm cut off with Koujaku pushing me to the floor, straddling me and now holding both my hands.

"K-Koujaku?" I ask, having no clue what's going on and ignoring the weird position. "(Y/N). I'm begging you, don't go near that guy again." Koujaku says in a serious, somewhat stern tone. I stare at him for a little bit. If he's warning me about this guy, this Ryuuhou must mean trouble. I eventually nod. "Alright Koujaku. I will." I smile at Koujaku, whose facial expression becomes a little softer again. "(Y/N), have I ever told you that you are a very beautiful individual?" Koujaku asks. I nod. "Multiple times, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again." I say with a smile. "(Y/N), you are so beautiful." Koujaku says with a soft smile on his face.

"Oh my god, hairdressers with red kimono's keep telling me that!" I say a little sarcastic and make Koujaku chuckle a bit. I smile at him too and just stare at his face a bit. The light that's coming in through the window really makes Koujaku's facial features pop out. God, I like this guy so much. Unconcious of my actions, I start to move my face towards his. Koujaku seems to get the message, because he removes his hands from mine and presses his lips against mine.

The kiss was soft, but sweet nonetheless. Koujaku snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer until there's no air between our bodies. Our lips move in sync and I feel like I'm passing on all of my feelings to Koujaku. Koujaku sits up and pulls me into his lap gently. Strange. In this position I feel my kimono slipping off at the top a bit. "K-Koujaku.. Mmf..." I bring out between kisses. He smoothly unties my hair and I gasp a little in surprise. Koujaku takes this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. "Mng..." I bring out before letting my tongue intertwine with his.

I feel like the temperature is rising and feel a little hotter with his action going on. But I don't mind, I love Koujaku. I don't mind doing these kind of things with him. He makes me feel just right, I want to be with him. Koujaku opens his eyes slightly at first, but then spreads them wide open and pulls away. I let out a little frustrated hum as Koujaku stands up and covers his mouth and nose. "K-Koujaku? What's wrong?" I ask, getting up aswell. "N-nothing at all, (Y/N)!" He answers, his voice being muffled by the hand in front of his mouth. "Then why'd you stop? And why are you covering your face?" I ask, walking up to him and trying to get his hand off of his face.

"N-no, please-" Koujaku tries, but it's too late as I successfully remove his hand. As soon as I do, a liquid falls down on the floor and covers some of my fingers. I bring my hand to my face and see it's blood. Did Koujaku just have a nosebleed?! "Koujaku... Is this... Blood?" I ask, making Koujaku grip his nose again and look away from me. "I think so.... C-can you really blame me, though? With you being so beautiful and all." Koujaku says ashamed of his nosebleed. I think it may be caused by my kimono being loose. But to be honest... This was actually kinda of cute. I smile a bit. "Koujaku..." I say and he slowly turns around, now noticing he's blushing. I remove his hand again and press my lips to his again. Koujaku hesitates a bit before gently grabbing my shoulders and kissing me again.

I put my hand in Koujaku's hair and notice it's really soft. One of the perks of being a hairdresser I guess. After a bit more of kissing, Koujaku slowly breaks the kiss. "Koujaku... I love you." I say quietly. "(Y/N)." I open my eyes to meet with Koujaku's smiling face. "I love you too." He says. "And it's because I love you I think we should stop now." Koujaku says, and I tilt my head a bit, making Koujaku chuckle. "Oh (Y/N). I'll be honest. If we'd go on now..." Koujaku bends over to my ear. "I won't be able to get my hands off of you." He says huskily, making my cheeks get a little hotter. I nod a bit and peck Koujaku's cheek before taking his hand. "So... Are we..?" I ask, little unsure of our current relationship. "My dear, it would be an honor to me- No, to every man, to be going out with you." Koujaku says with a smile. And this is a sincere smile.

"Alright Koujaku. It's official, then."