The End

Yoongi looked at himself in the mirror, unable to grasp that today was the day.

"Yoongi you look amazing." His mom said fixing his bowtie.

"T-Thanks mom. I can't believe this is happening." He blushed.

His mom smiled at him, "My little boy is all grown up now."

Yoongi gave her a small smile, "Do... Do you think dad would be proud?"

She smiled, "I'm sure he would be. I'm sure he would want to walk you down the aisle."

His eyes glossed over, "Thanks mom."

She smiled, fixing his make up, "Let's go." She walked him to the entrance.

"Oh god, Jungkook I don't know what to do." Hoseok exclaimed, walking back and forth.

"Dude calm down." Jungkook stated.

"I can't! I'm marrying the love of my life. How can I not be nervous?!" He bit at his nails.

Jungkook hit his hand away, "Stop and be a man."

Hoseok sighed, "I know we practiced but I'm still nervous." He blushed a bit.

Jungkook smiled, "I understand. Be strong for Yoongi."

Hoseok smiled "Yeah, your right. I'm sorry."

Jungkook smiled, "I'm sorry your parents couldn't be here."

Hoseok gave a small smile, "It's fine... They don't agree with my love life."

Jungkook put his hand on his shoulder, "But you still have your friends here."

Hoseok nodded, "Right. Thanks for being my best man."

Jungkook smiled brightly, "I'm glad you chose me."

Hoseok smiled, "I guess we should go."

Jungkook laughed, "We should after I fix your bowtie."

Hoseok looked at his reflection to see him in a white tux and smiled as Jungkook fixed his bowtie.

"You look great, Hobi."

Jungkook lead Hoseok to the front of the church. He sighed, taking in the scenery.

He saw his friends from his old place and his dance coworkers. He smiled, thankful for all the people who were supportive about his relationship.

He heard the music and looked up at the door. They opened to an angel.

He was dressed in black perfectly contrasting to his pale skin.

Yoongi was walking with his mom. Hoseok wanted to cry at how amazing he looked. He still shook a bit with walking but he didn't care.

He walked to him, standing in front of him, taking both of his hands. The two smiled with tears in their eyes.

The priest said the same stuff as usual not that the two were paying attention. They were all too into the other's looks.

The rings came and Hoseok sighed.

"Yoongi, you've been my bright ray of hope. You bring a smile to my face every day. I'm so glad to be able to walk besides you every day.

I can't wait to live every day next to you. To be able to see your smile and hear your laugh. I can't wait to be able to experience many days with you." He smiled, putting the ring on his finger.

Yoongi smiled and then sighing, to look at Hoseok. "Hoseok, I can't believe for a second that I'm here with you today. You gave me hope with walking and with life. I was so sad in life.

I lost my dad and my legs but you helped me back on my feet. Whenever I have up you were always there as my sun. I thank you fo always being with me. I can't wait to live my life with you. To wake up each day to eat your pancakes... Hoseok I can't wait to experience so much with you."

A tear ran down both their faces as the ring slid on.

"Do you, Jung Hoseok take Min Yoongi as your husband?"

Hoseok smiled, "I do."

"And do you, Min Yoongi take Jung Hoseok as your husband?"

Yoongi smiled brightly, "I do."

"Then you may kiss."

The two smile, leaning in to kiss. The two break and smile. The congregation cheered and the two beamed, walking down the aisle together as one.

A/N: So here's the end. Thanks all for the wild ride we were on. Thanks for all the votes. You guys are amazing.

For those who want another story, 'Hello' that will be coming out in August. It's a read to find out story if you want to read it.

That's all. Thanks again guys :)

Edit: so I realized I didn't post anything about them dancing even though I asked about songs and that. Do you guys want me to do like an extra chapter or not worry about it??